• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. This site should make it so you can block a user by just clicking on their name.

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
3 weeks ago#11
*signs*

i couldn’t work it out at first.
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN

User Info: CwebbMichSac4

CwebbMichSac4
3 weeks ago#12
Bass_X0 posted...
*signs*

i couldn’t work it out at first.
work it out?

Bass_X0
3 weeks ago#13
CwebbMichSac4 posted...
work it out?

How to block someone. Having to go to your friends list first was counter-intuitive.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

CwebbMichSac4
3 weeks ago#14
Bass_X0 posted...
How to block someone. Having to go to your friends list first was counter-intuitive.
i agree it is counter intuitive, it's like they want to greatly discourage its use. Not so with the ignore feature.

Bass_X0
3 weeks ago#15
They’re not my friends so why would I go to my friends list to manage it?
I mean, I'll sign, but I don't get why people like blocking so much. Isn't it enough that you don't see the posts from a user you dislike? What's the point of making it so they can't see your posts?

*sign*
Link to the Actual GameFAQs Poll of the Day Board: https://tinyurl.com/actualpoll
Discuss the poll of the day! Topicality is enforced.

CwebbMichSac4
2 weeks ago#17
The_Mighty_KELP posted...
I mean, I'll sign, but I don't get why people like blocking so much. Isn't it enough that you don't see the posts from a user you dislike? What's the point of making it so they can't see your posts?

*sign*
you've never seen people who are on ignore ask other users to quote them so the other user can see their post? and most times imo mods do nothing about this. It took them way to long to put the block system in. And i've seen some users make topics complaining that someone has blocked them and the mods usually do nothing about that.

User Info: ShadowFight2

ShadowFight2
2 weeks ago#18
The_Mighty_KELP posted...

*sign*

Because there are some stalkers on this site that will go into every single one of your topics to derail it, and reply to every post you make to troll you. Ignoring them doesn't solve the problem. If you can't see their posts they can spread whatever rumor they want about you without you knowing, which is dangerous.
DLC = Stripped content

CwebbMichSac4
2 weeks ago#19
ShadowFight2 posted...
Because there are some stalkers on this site that will go into every single one of your topics to derail it, and reply to every post you make to troll you. Ignoring them doesn't solve the problem. If you can't see their posts they can spread whatever rumor they want about you without you knowing, which is dangerous.
yeah i completely agree with this, not to mention sometimes they tell other users to quote them so you can see it, and most times mods don't do much about this.

User Info: JoeNobody

JoeNobody
1 week ago#20
FarplaneDragon posted...
I will never understand why it's so difficult for people to ignore each other without having to insist on computer code to do it for thhem
this. * anti signs *
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/839-games-n-things/78385384 - Roll to Dodge 2
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1509-Nobodys_Board - The Nobody Board
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. This site should make it so you can block a user by just clicking on their name.
  • Post New Message