• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can we get a notification anytime we get quoted?

User Info: Haste_2

Haste_2
4 weeks ago#81
*sign*
Congrats to azuarc for winning the Guru challenge!

User Info: Alexmonkey

Alexmonkey
3 weeks ago#82
*signs*
Come inside! I'll get the Neosporin! Ba na na na na! Neo! Ba na na na na na na! Sporin!

User Info: JoeNobody

JoeNobody
2 days ago#83
The way this has degraded, change me to a FULL *anti-sign*. The ones that want it unconditionally implemented have been the least civil in this thread and are bump-spamming it.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/839-games-n-things/78385384 - Roll to Dodge 2
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/1509-Nobodys_Board - The Nobody Board

User Info: MrMegaPhoenix

MrMegaPhoenix
2 days ago#84
JoeNobody posted...
The way this has degraded, change me to a FULL *anti-sign*. The ones that want it unconditionally implemented have been the least civil in this thread and are bump-spamming it.

shouldnt a feature be implimented or not based on actual usefulness, how difficult it is to add to the code, etc and not "a couple of people asking for it sounded annoying"?

i saw "annoying" people asking for emoji, clickable links, auto load images, etc and they are all implimented.

like, i havent looked at it, but the ability to add images to question topics. i could see that being useful for certain questions that are hard to ask with words but simple with a picture as an example. But i could also see it potentially being an issue if its more pictures being linked from outside sources that might end up broken links. That kind of thing sounds much more important than (for example) "the guy sounded annoying, thats enough to anti-sign".

imo
Switch ID: SW-8552-0090-1153
PS4 ID: Mr-Mega-Phoenix
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can we get a notification anytime we get quoted?
  • Post New Message