• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can we get a notification anytime we get quoted?

User Info: Type0luvr

Type0luvr
3 weeks ago#71
*sign*
Also RIP kip
Community localisation member

User Info: flat_tyre

flat_tyre
2 weeks ago#72
*sign*

I see this is divisive, but nothing that a good on/off toggle can't solve. Just make it off by default. A good amount of people would obviously find it useful, including myself, so why not?
~ A BOOTS WAS PILFERED! ~

User Info: M0NSTER_

M0NSTER_
2 weeks ago#73
*signs* while they are at it pleaseshut off the annoying badge,trophy notifications.

User Info: MrMegaPhoenix

MrMegaPhoenix
2 weeks ago#74
M0NSTER_ posted...
*signs* while they are at it pleaseshut off the annoying badge,trophy notifications.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user/settings_advanced

scroll down to badge notifications under the "Site Display Settings" heading
Switch ID: SW-8552-0090-1153
PS4 ID: Mr-Mega-Phoenix
Sign

Let's get this s*** done already, whats the hold up?

User Info: Kia123Amini

Kia123Amini
15 hours ago#76
*sign*

Really odd how nobody can explain why they don’t want this as an option
\m/ RIP Ronnie James Dio, July 1942-May 2010. I hope you enjoyed your unparalleled musicianship while it lasted (all 67 years, dude). \m/

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
8 hours ago#77
Kia123Amini posted...
*sign*

Really odd how nobody can explain why they don’t want this as an option
I've explained it. It's odd how you cannot seem to be able to read it. People who subscribe to this option become non-participants in the conversation. Unless they get quoted. At which point they are not going to read the thread again and tend to regurgitate points that were already discussed.

This means that thread start to become really frustrating for people who are invested and follow them because people like you are coming in, ignoring what was said and just announcing a point as if it wasn't made before and the entire conversation then stalls because it has to be re-explained again.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can we get a notification anytime we get quoted?
  • Post New Message