• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can we get a notification anytime we get quoted?

User Info: nesplayer

nesplayer
6 days ago#31
MudKip_Master posted...
Or just have the message area add an '@' to the username when we quote? Maybe have this as an option in the Advanced settings area.

Thank you.

signs
You haven't set a signature for the message boards yet

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
5 days ago#32
TimeSquid posted...
WHY NOT JUST MAKE IT SO ITS HIGHLIGHTED NOT SPAM ME WlTH NOTIFICATIONS
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/78305285
Appreciate your support!
The difference a letter makes:
"i'm with tc about this" - "watashi mo onani desu"

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
2 days ago#33
TimeSquid posted...
Anti-signs
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: triads

triads
2 days ago#34
Was thinking about this right just now, someone quoted me on a topic and i assumed i would get a noficiation but didn't, hardly anyone uses @ to reply to someone. Tracking a topic will give me too many notifications. Adding an option to either get notified when quoted or auto add @ to quotes is a great idea. Signs up.

User Info: TimeSquid

TimeSquid
2 days ago#35
triads posted...
Was thinking about this right just now, someone quoted me on a topic and i assumed i would get a noficiation but didn't, hardly anyone uses @ to reply to someone. Tracking a topic will give me too many notifications. Adding an option to either get notified when quoted or auto add @ to quotes is a great idea. Signs up.
Who alt are you?
Leader Of The Scorbunny Squad And Cinderace Crew.

User Info: triads

triads
2 days ago#36
For some reason i was automatically tracking this topic and got a notification, bit odd.

TimeSquid posted...
Who alt are you?

U wot m8?
i wish i could get notifacations
i really like captain ginyu and spiderman. they are the best characters ever

TimeSquid
2 days ago#38
triads posted...
For some reason i was automatically tracking this topic and got a notification, bit odd.

U wot m8?
no u

User Info: ShadowFight2

ShadowFight2
2 days ago#39
*signs*

Won't hurt for this to be an option. Getting flooded with notifications won't be a problem unless you're on these boards 24/7 posting hundreds of messages per day.
DLC = Stripped content

TimeSquid
2 days ago#40
ShadowFight2 posted...
*signs*

Won't hurt for this to be an option. Getting flooded with notifications won't be a problem unless you're on these boards 24/7 posting hundreds of messages per day.
A.K.A the mass majority 😑
(edited 2 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can we get a notification anytime we get quoted?
  • Post New Message