• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Search for Message Board Functionality
How is it in the year of our lord 2019 we do not have the basic function of being able to specifically search for message boards? For example, I was just discussing with someone how the college football board is basically dormant, and how i felt a lot of that is because the method in which we have to browse for special interest boards and social boards is extremely outdated. Currently for a new user to find the college football board, they would have to click on boards, navigate down to popular special interests (assuming they could figure out it was even under special interests), view all the special interest boards and then scroll down to find it. It'd be significantly better if you could select the Boards page and just simply to be able to perform a search for an interest and see if something popped up.
In Brady We Trust.
I've finally realized the secret to making a successful Mearn topic. Make it about CZG - Mearn

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
1 month ago#2
What's moderately amusing is the admins have said they intended to make such a function for at least community board discoverability ... like, years ago. >_>

Honestly such a function for boards in general would be helpful and I don't see why it'd be difficult or time-consuming to implement.

*signs*
My Social Server, Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/emd
My PMD Rescue Server: https://discord.gg/E57gMQq

User Info: Deutschewolf

Deutschewolf
1 month ago#3
Hope I'm doing this correctly.

*signs*
Just an old soldier that likes games.

User Info: Haste_2

Haste_2
4 weeks ago#4
*signs*
Congrats to Advokaiser on pwning me in CBX!

User Info: Gndlf_the_grey

Gndlf_the_grey
3 weeks ago#5
*signs*
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
3 weeks ago#6
Signs
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Search for Message Board Functionality
  • Post New Message