• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Prevent blocked users from seeing your quoted posts

User Info: Haste_2

Haste_2
4 weeks ago#11
There's pretty much nothing you can do to prevent harassment altogether, though at least you can mark messages for moderation.

However, if multiple people harass you, I suspect that sometimes you say things that aren't very kind.... you need to ignore those users who say mean/dumb things.
Congrats to Advokaiser on pwning me in CBX!

User Info: p-m

p-m
4 weeks ago#12
Haste_2 posted...
There's pretty much nothing you can do to prevent harassment altogether, though at least you can mark messages for moderation.

However, if multiple people harass you, I suspect that sometimes you say things that aren't very kind.... you need to ignore those users who say mean/dumb things.

Victim blaming, lovely
anti sign as I don't see it being useful much
If locking online play behind a paywall with irrelevant games is a service then bricking your phone and not removing the brick without a fee is also a service.

User Info: 91210user

91210user
2 weeks ago#14
I can't support this suggestion.

The user who's quoting the other user can hold the quoted posts to help explain their point, it doesn't give anyone else the right to go after them, on their post, if they see a quoted post from someone who has blocked them.

The user who quotes, if you don't like them quoting, just tell them not to quote from you. It's their choice to quote posts.

User Info: TRC

TRC
1 week ago#15
Super strong anti sign
~TRC

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
5 hours ago#16
*sign*

Trying to Learn Spanish, help? | Reading Jojolion
"It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts." -keybladesrus
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Prevent blocked users from seeing your quoted posts
  • Post New Message