• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Replace 3DS in the top navigation bar with Stadia

User Info: INTERWEBUSER

INTERWEBUSER
1 week ago#1
Stadia is a current gen console (yes, even though the games themselves are streamed, it has hardware) made by a prominent technology company, getting lots of media attention.

The 3DS is a dead console that Nintendo and third parties have stopped supporting with new software. Move it to legacy consoles and replace it with Stadia, a current gen console.
PLAYSTATION 4: Best Console Ever | ROCKSTAR: Best Developer Ever
Trolling (v.): Posting an opinion that differs from yours

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 week ago#2
*anti-signs*b4lock
"In the end we're all dicks".-ReiderAsmadi
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki Wartooth

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8
1 week ago#3
The administration decides what to put in that bar based on certain factors. A petition won't change anything about it.

Though I can't say I'm surprised at who created this...

Also, there have been a handful of board requests for Stadia in Ask the Mods. One of the admins weighed in on one of those topics: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/10-ask-the-mods/77728903
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
1 week ago#4
*anti-sign*

(not that it matters)
In memory of my beloved cats, Anastasia (9/30/06-9/18/17, illness) and Josephine (1/19/06-9/23/17, cancer).
Ceterum autem censeo Gamefaqs separandam esse.

User Info: MorbidEngel

MorbidEngel
1 week ago#5
3DS is out and has games out and is still popular.

Stadia is getting tons of backlash, ins't out, and doesn't even have a game lineup yet.

Which would you rather have there?

*anti-sign*
I am a super sandwich!
http://www.last.fm/user/ToxicOrochi
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Replace 3DS in the top navigation bar with Stadia
  • Topic Closed