You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Have "Jump back in" take you to last read post

User Info: ContraPop

ContraPop
3 weeks ago#1
Pretty much the topic title... if a board thread is long it takes longer to click on the topic in jump back in on the main page and find your place than to navigate back to the thread the old fashioned way. When you click on a topic in jump back in section it should take you to the last read post instead of the first post in the thread.

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
3 weeks ago#2
You can already do that if you click on the icon for unread messages.

https://i.imgtc.com/36Dq7go.png

If you've seen the thread, it brings you to the first unread message. If you've never opened the thread, it's not clickable.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: Devin Morgan

Devin Morgan
3 weeks ago#3
@vlado_e pretty sure TC means the Jump Back In feature on the site's homepage...

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
3 weeks ago#4
In my defence, I pretty much only visit the homepage in order to vote in the poll.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Have "Jump back in" take you to last read post