• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Remove popular questions on frontpage?

User Info: Milennin

Milennin
1 month ago#1
This was recently added, and put above everything else, yet it's the thing I'm least interested in seeing. The same topics for games I don't care about stay up there for days on end. Why does this need to be at the top of main page? Remove it, or at the very least push it to the bottom.
Popular board topics don't often cover the games I care about, but at least it gets updated quickly, so it's more fun to check on (especially when controversies happen).
Offence is taken, not given.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
1 month ago#2
*anti-sign*

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone doesn't. I like it, personally.
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/fexbndS

User Info: TheReasoner1

TheReasoner1
1 month ago#3
The only reason I ever even go to the front page is if I feel like checking out the Poll of the Day. I pretty much ignore everything else there.

Looking at it now, if I were to rearrange everything there, I'd probably have it go:

Featured Top 10
Popular Games
Popular Board Topics
Popular Questions

But again, I don't really care.

Just scroll down and ignore it?
signature

User Info: wellington

wellington
1 month ago#4
Eevee-Trainer posted...
*anti-sign*

Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone doesn't. I like it, personally.
calling all chess fans https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/576430-chess

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
1 month ago#5
*anti-signs*

Removing popular questions from the homepage won't happen at all. However, giving registered users an option to reorder the main column items is a possible alternative to those who don't care about popular questions. Providing some level of homepage customization to users could be considered by the admins.
Luster Soldier --- ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
Popular at school, but not as cool as Advokaiser, Guru Champ!

User Info: jokrayz

jokrayz
3 weeks ago#6
:/

Atleast move it lower below popular boards/my favorite boards.
3DS FC: 0576 4831 1350, Brave Frontier ID: 4473008222

User Info: Drivecar

Drivecar
2 weeks ago#7
Ooo my first anti sign!
*anti sign*
I like this feture
Pale summer moonlight shimmers on the seafloor. An squid, unaware that dawn will bring capture, Rests within a trap, dreaming fleeting dreams
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Remove popular questions on frontpage?
  • Topic Closed