• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Able to see if others are online

User Info: Happy1912

Happy1912
3 weeks ago#11
A very STRONG *Anti-sign*

As stated ArchonKnight posted...
TrainerBlack200 posted...
vlado_e posted...
What's the benefit?

What’s the flaw?

Harassing, stalking, continuous pestering. Just seems like an option too many people would keep off for their privacy.

This option is good for social media sites, but not GameFAQs.

This honestly isn’t the best idea TC. Just doesn’t fit. We have a Last Visited and I’m perfectly fine with that. No need to broadcast who’s online though, I believe the home page or somewhere it says x number of users are using the site.

We sure don’t need people harassing others if they can see if they are online. I’ve seen a few people leave due to harassment and such. We are a community and yes there are a few bad apples in the bunch that make life miserable for others here.
XL FC 3755-2065-2060 Switch FC SW-1289-7377-4301/2DS 4098-9016-5170 O3DS FC 0361-6489-6518 offline 2DS FC 3282-3389-9704 http://tinyurl.com/y2p7vqac my list

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
3 weeks ago#12
*anti-sign*
In memory of my beloved cats, Anastasia (9/30/06-9/18/17, illness) and Josephine (1/19/06-9/23/17, cancer).
Ceterum autem censeo Gamefaqs separandam esse.
I'm not opposed to this (it would fit perfectly fine in the Privacy Settings along with the other options), but you can already see the Last Visit time accurate to within 5 minutes, so I don't think that this would actually have a big enough benefit over how it is now.
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
3 weeks ago#14
*signs* what could go wrong?
Fixing your mess is not the demand of the Qun! And you should all be grateful!

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
3 weeks ago#15
I like the idea, but I don't want this place to become like facebook, etc.

I'll sign, but obviously it would need to be able to be turned off and/or not an option if a particular user is on another's block list.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: Drivecar

Drivecar
3 weeks ago#16
Happy1912 posted...
A very STRONG *Anti-sign*

As stated ArchonKnight posted...
TrainerBlack200 posted...
vlado_e posted...
What's the benefit?

What’s the flaw?

Harassing, stalking, continuous pestering. Just seems like an option too many people would keep off for their privacy.

This option is good for social media sites, but not GameFAQs.

This honestly isn’t the best idea TC. Just doesn’t fit. We have a Last Visited and I’m perfectly fine with that. No need to broadcast who’s online though, I believe the home page or somewhere it says x number of users are using the site.

We sure don’t need people harassing others if they can see if they are online. I’ve seen a few people leave due to harassment and such. We are a community and yes there are a few bad apples in the bunch that make life miserable for others here.

You can choose if it’s on or off for certain people
Hey! Yea! Uh huh! Mmhmm! Correct! ITS ME!!

User Info: deltadan

deltadan
3 weeks ago#17
*anti-sign*
http://i.imgur.com/5xGcxd1.png

User Info: ironyisntdead

ironyisntdead
3 weeks ago#18
*anti-sign*
You havent set a signature for the message boards yet

Drivecar
2 weeks ago#19
deltadan posted...
*anti-sign*

Arishok is my new favorite
That’s right.
Pale summer moonlight shimmers on the seafloor. An squid, unaware that dawn will bring capture, Rests within a trap, dreaming fleeting dreams

Drivecar
2 weeks ago#20
I would close topic but my old account is banned
Pale summer moonlight shimmers on the seafloor. An squid, unaware that dawn will bring capture, Rests within a trap, dreaming fleeting dreams
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Able to see if others are online
  • Topic Closed