• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Be able to freely close account

User Info: The_Marigold

The_Marigold
3 weeks ago#1
I saw that to close you’re account, you must not log in for 30 days. Although if someone, for some reason, wants to immediately delete his/her account and create a new one right after they delete there old one, then they can’t do it because you must wait 30 days. Plus, you shouldn’t have to reason why you want to delete it. You should be able to delete it any time you want without reason. Could anyone make this happen? Thanks
When life gives you lemons, ask for pineapples instead
Still the one and only timeclock.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
3 weeks ago#2
The_Marigold posted...
I saw that to close you’re account, you must not log in for 30 days.

That's not correct. You can close your account at any time, but you can't delete the account until 30 days pass after closure.

The reason for the limitation of 30 days is, as the deletion form states, just in case your account was hacked.
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/fexbndS

User Info: The_Marigold

The_Marigold
3 weeks ago#3
Eevee-Trainer posted...
The_Marigold posted...
I saw that to close you’re account, you must not log in for 30 days.

That's not correct. You can close your account at any time, but you can't delete the account until 30 days pass after closure.

The reason for the limitation of 30 days is, as the deletion form states, just in case your account was hacked.

Oooh. Thanks
When life gives you lemons, ask for pineapples instead
Still the one and only timeclock.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Be able to freely close account
  • Topic Closed