You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Making the "Log In/Sign Up" buttons bigger on mobile

User Info: VS11v

VS11v
1 month ago#1
Sometimes, when trying to log in to GameFAQs on mobile, I accidentally press on the "Answers" or "Boards" button because the login buttons are too small. I think that there should be an option to make the login buttons bigger on mobile devices.
Let's rock.

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 month ago#2
Idk, I exclusively use mobile (old Samsung J1) and never had any issues...

However I don't see anything wrong with it, so:

*signs*
"In the end we're all dicks".-ReiderAsmadi
Candy, tastes like chicken if chicken was a candy -Toki Wartooth

User Info: VS11v

VS11v
1 month ago#3
Update: I meant all buttons on the upper-right corner (including Private Messages, Notifications, etc.) I may be having the problem just because I frequently check my badges' progress, log out of all other sessions (because I use GameFAQs with private browsing) and press the buttons faster than usual.
Let's rock.

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
4 days ago#4
Signs

I suggest the buttons get bigger when hovering over them tho, rather than make them bigger permanently since there is limited space on mobile screens as it is.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
3 days ago#5
TriforceSD posted...
I suggest the buttons get bigger when hovering over them tho, rather than make them bigger permanently since there is limited space on mobile screens as it is.

How do you hover on mobile?
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Making the "Log In/Sign Up" buttons bigger on mobile