You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Add Saves to Neo Geo Pocket Color

User Info: Satipo46

Satipo46
1 week ago#1
I'm trying to unlock all the secret teams for Baseball Stars Color listed in the old FAQ found in the game's page. Today I unlocked the 2nd of 4 secret teams and wanted to share my save because there's no mention of it in all of the internet and wanted everyone to see it, but I couldnt upload it.

Perhaps other games of this old system can benefit from this addition.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
1 week ago#2
Is there some kind of third-party cheat device or whatever that would support it? GameFAQs doesn't allow us to upload save states (from emulators) or save-RAM (the actual, raw save file) for, presumably, legal reasons.
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/fexbndS
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8
1 week ago#3
GameFAQs Help Files
There are no well-supported save-game download systems for other console formats yet. We don't accept emulation save states for legal reasons, and PC game saves are often enormous, difficult to use, incompatible from one version of the software to the next, and can contain viruses or malware.

Don't see this happening.

User Info: Satipo46

Satipo46
1 week ago#4
Eevee-Trainer posted...
Is there some kind of third-party cheat device or whatever that would support it? GameFAQs doesn't allow us to upload save states (from emulators) or save-RAM (the actual, raw save file) for, presumably, legal reasons.

I understand, sadly I don't think it exists. I tried doing it with my NGPC but I could get past a few tournaments before my battery died. That's when I decided doing it on an emulator. I guess I'll find another way to share it. Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Add Saves to Neo Geo Pocket Color