You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. I think it's time to update the Pro Wrestling Boards

User Info: JoCrazy

JoCrazy
1 month ago#1
It being Pro Wrestling Board: WWE & PWB: Other Feds is now kinda stupid.

There are several promotions with National/International TV, plus now a war brewing up between WWE and fed AEW, which backed by a family that has more money than WWE.

With all the contract talk and topics that involve more than just WWE, I suggest things be updated.

There should be a Pro Wrestling: Major Feds/Main Stream Feds. This board would cover WWE, All Elite Wrestling, New Japan, ROH. Basically any fed with major National and International TV/broadcasting.

Pro Wrestling Other Feds; needs to be updated. Change it to Pro Wrestling: Independent Wrestling.

I think we should put the companies with International/US broadcasting platforms one board, as there has been such cross-discussion anyways, when we talk about 'whom may jump here to there'. While, the Pro Wrestling Indy fed board, would be what it sounds like, we talk about National & International promotions that we really can only access online, that don't have big broadcasting rights, literal Independent Wrestling.

The landscape of wrestling has changed and the boards need to be updated to reflect this.
X-Box One Gamertag: KrankDaddy - Currently playing: WWE 2K19, GTA Online, PUBG

User Info: Dustin_The_Wind

Dustin_The_Wind
1 month ago#2
This is just as bad as one board, it just opens the floodgates for condoned trolling. There isn't even enough non-WWE talk to make any sort of change. If you do this you might a well have one board since the non-WWE talk will instantly die with no NJPW and AEW. As it stands now there isn't even enough talk for AEW to force any change to the boards. At best this should happen a year down the road if it warrants it.
All we are is Dustin The Wind
http://i.imgur.com/wPAK66m.jpg
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: occupine

occupine
1 month ago#3
anti-sign. If Jo wants something to change, it's 100% a bad idea no matter what it is.

That said, the 'rivalry' between the two boards is toxic enough, we don't need them to be put together. Besides, this is a glorified board merging, because the 'independent wrestling' board would be dead as a door nail.
I have an unironic love for YOSHI-HASHI
https://www.twitch.tv/onyxanz - I stream games sometimes

User Info: bigpatpunchhard

bigpatpunchhard
1 month ago#4
No but AEW should probably get its own board once it launches if its topics start to clog up the other feds board and to keep Jo and his ilk away from the good wrestling board.
https://i.imgur.com/mZ99iDE.jpg
Name me a more iconic duo... I'll wait

User Info: bigpatpunchhard

bigpatpunchhard
1 month ago#5
occupine posted...
anti-sign. If Jo wants something to change, it's 100% a bad idea no matter what it is.

That said, the 'rivalry' between the two boards is toxic enough, we don't need them to be put together. Besides, this is a glorified board merging, because the 'independent wrestling' board would be dead as a door nail.

lol all you do is make posts whining. You're easily the most toxic poster on either board and haven't realised it.
https://i.imgur.com/mZ99iDE.jpg
Name me a more iconic duo... I'll wait

User Info: Drumiester

Drumiester
1 month ago#6
I think merging the boards is not the best way to go. Too many WWE fans will troll anyone who post about AEW. We wouldn’t be welcome making posts about it. However people need to be aware that this is a organization that is about to change the entire landscape of things and become massively popular. It already is it has sold out its first show.

I think the best solution is to create a board just for AEW.
Currently Playing: Breath of the Wild, Yakuza 0
I Love Sasha Banks! https://i.imgtc.com/vsQD5Vq.png
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
1 month ago#7
As I mentioned the last time this was posted on this board, the admins typically don't update social boards via petition on site suggestions. If they feel a social board has needed an update in the past they typically poll those boards directly.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.

User Info: AndreLeGeant

AndreLeGeant
1 month ago#8
Antisign. Jo just wants attention. He’s mad he doesn’t get as much of it on the OF board
"Not only is Andre way smarter than you, he's also way smarter than you think you are." - SaikyoStyle

User Info: LeperMessiahXX

LeperMessiahXX
1 month ago#9
I've said it before and I will say it again, I will quit everything wrestling on GameFAQs if something like this ever happened.
Girardi was the worst thing to happen to the Yankees.
Trout for 2018 MVP

User Info: AndreLeGeant

AndreLeGeant
1 month ago#10
I changed my mind. Make an AEW board and make anything related to AEW off topic if on WWE or OF.
"Not only is Andre way smarter than you, he's also way smarter than you think you are." - SaikyoStyle
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. I think it's time to update the Pro Wrestling Boards