• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Disable notifications for badges you are "close to earning."

User Info: SNS

SNS
1 month ago#21
Lord_Wombat posted...
*signs*

I'd also like the option to remove the trophy icon considering what it does to the notifications on mobile:

https://i.imgtc.com/SzaZbYJ.png

I've noticed that but that's only because of the trophy notification. If you have none, then it displays correctly with the trophy icon (so if the bug mentioned in the topic is corrected, this won't be an issue anymore).
"A bear stole my glory! He looked a bit like you!"
I want the option to straight up disable notifications for badges altogether, regardless of how close I am to receiving them.

Edit: Derp.
#bdrop_span {display: none;}
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
1 month ago#23
Isn't there an option to mark all as "read" or whatever? Like with the notifications?
I guess I'm the only one that doesn't really care if it's there or not. Not sure why this is something that bothers people so much.

I'm upset about the top 50 karma list going away. I disagree that it's the same. I've seen plenty of people march their way up over the last few years. But I'm gonna be just fine if it never comes back. Point being, there are other battles to fight; I don't think this is one of them.

I'll do a conditional sign tho.
Make it a thing where you can clear it or like @nesplayer said, make disabling it optional.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: nesplayer

nesplayer
1 month ago#24
I've been mentioned in another person's suggestion. For the 1st time ever
RIP Off-topic Flair May 17, 2017-May 18, 2017
ModestJ 5/20/2018 3:43:14 PM#98 Safe to turn this game off now. Back to Bar Rescue.

User Info: BDSMKane

BDSMKane
1 month ago#25
The entire trophy and badge system has become nothing more than a daily annoyance. I don't need to see or even care about any of it. Please at least add an option to disable, for the many users who have actually stuck with GameFAQs due to simplicity and style.
"We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye."

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
1 month ago#26
@SBAllen
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: ChadBr00tz

ChadBr00tz
4 weeks ago#27
BDSMKane posted...
The entire trophy and badge system has become nothing more than a daily annoyance. I don't need to see or even care about any of it. Please at least add an option to disable, for the many users who have actually stuck with GameFAQs due to simplicity and style.
https://media.giphy.com/media/5x8am8FstswV2/giphy.gif

User Info: samurai bandit

samurai bandit
4 weeks ago#28
ChadBr00tz posted...
BDSMKane posted...

Signs
Go and watch Ef ~ A tale of memories now!

User Info: veekay

veekay
3 weeks ago#29
Signs. Please kill this “feature“ - went years without it just fine.

User Info: Hasshiro

Hasshiro
2 weeks ago#30
Aaand another notification. Right now I'm tempted to start removing my ratings for some games to see what happens.
I don't cheat. I play by house rules.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Disable notifications for badges you are "close to earning."
  • Topic Closed