You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Disable notifications for badges you are "close to earning."

User Info: M0NSTER_

M0NSTER_
1 week ago#11
*signs*

I received 3 notifications within a 24 hour period to tell me my account is hitting its yearly anniversary date. I do not care about gfaq achievements and prefer not to receive notifications for them.

User Info: nesplayer

nesplayer
1 week ago#12
conditional sign

make it optional
RIP Off-topic Flair May 17, 2017-May 18, 2017
ModestJ 5/20/2018 3:43:14 PM#98 Safe to turn this game off now. Back to Bar Rescue.

User Info: Trigg3rH4ppy

Trigg3rH4ppy
1 week ago#13
*signs*

I hate badges, trophies, achievements, etc. It's all artificial fluff that doesn't actually change the experience at all, it just tries to fool you into thinking you are accomplishing something
~A little nonsense, now and then, is relished by the wisest men ~
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12 https://i.imgur.com/zlaENmx.png

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
1 week ago#14
*signs*
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: Quoth

Quoth
1 week ago#15
*signs*

There should be an option to shut off all notifications.
Nevermore.

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
5 days ago#16
*signs*

I'd also like the option to remove the trophy icon considering what it does to the notifications on mobile:

https://i.imgtc.com/SzaZbYJ.png
I'm only abrasive to morons.
~GFaqs' #1 DBFZ player as of 2/9/19~ Vegito/Kid Buu/[SSJ Goku or Gotenks] Reddit > GFaqs.
*signs*

I honestly don't care about the badges and I'd rather not be notified about them.

User Info: Stagmar

Stagmar
5 days ago#18
*signs*

I have a badge notification I can’t get rid of.
11/11/1572 -- Never Forget.

User Info: PMarth2002

PMarth2002
5 days ago#19
Cheeze_E_Breath posted...
*signs*

I honestly don't care about the badges and I'd rather not be notified about them.
No matter where you go, there you are.

User Info: Null_Gain

Null_Gain
5 days ago#20
Browsing on an Android through Firefox, I have found that the trophy notification is kind of tricky to get rid of. After some tapping and a few different screens, the notifications do go away.
Switch + 3DS + X1
The character limit on signatures needs to be increased.
(edited 5 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Disable notifications for badges you are "close to earning."