• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Feature Suggestion: Usermap Ignore

User Info: Ana_Nuann

Ana_Nuann
2 months ago#1
Not sure how possible this is, but I'd really like it if it were possible to ignore all of a user's accounts, as frankly there's too many alts, dummy accounts, throwaways etc. To where if a user wants to force you to see their posts, you currently can't stop them.

So a one stop shop, "ignore this account's usermap" button would go a long way to solving that dilemma.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
2 months ago#2
Pretty sure this has been brought up in the past and rejected. IIRC mostly because of the fact that usermaps aren't always accurate (think people who use libraries as an example) and IPs are usually dynamic (so they end up changing pretty easily, even without the input of the user).

So while I get the intent of this suggestion, to my understanding it's just not feasible to implement.
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/qavbtaQ

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
2 months ago#3
This is absolutely 100% never going to happen under any circumstances
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Feature Suggestion: Usermap Ignore
  • Topic Closed