• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Notifications on message quotes/replies

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle--
4 weeks ago#11
JaeredMack posted...
See I don't engage in a wide array of conversations as much as I engage heavily in a few choice ones

The fewer topics that you post in, the less that you'd need this function. If you've only posted in a select few topics, then you're already going to be clicking them to see the new posts anyway, so you'll see when people quote you.

And as mentioned people often respond without using the quote button, which would circumvent your entire point of using it.
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

User Info: JaeredMack

JaeredMack
4 weeks ago#12
-hotdogturtle-- posted...
JaeredMack posted...
See I don't engage in a wide array of conversations as much as I engage heavily in a few choice ones

The fewer topics that you post in, the less that you'd need this function. If you've only posted in a select few topics, then you're already going to be clicking them to see the new posts anyway, so you'll see when people quote you.

And as mentioned people often respond without using the quote button, which would circumvent your entire point of using it.

I mean, no. It wouldn't. But I understand that it can be easier to just not do anything at all.

I'm just putting forth a suggestion. It's a feature I would view as invaluable. Point blank. Full stop.

If the people in charge of handling user suggestions choose not to consider this one, or choose not to implement it, there isn't much I can do about that. I'd use it, I'd appreciate it, I can't speak for anyone else.

Thanks,
Sometimes I log-in and post bad wrestling takes.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Notifications on message quotes/replies
  • Topic Archived