You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Merge the Pro Wrestling: WWE & Pro Wrestling: Other Feds boards

User Info: Lep106317

Lep106317
1 week ago#1
So ever since flairs were introduced, the WWE board has more or less become an all feds discussion board due to everyone using the "WWE Alumni" flair to skirt around the WWE only rule. Add on to the fact that the Other Feds board is almost completely dead anyway and has hardly any discussion on it aside from maybe 3-4 main discussion threads I feel like at this point they might as well just be one board to discuss all feds.

User Info: Emulator

Emulator
1 week ago#2
*signs*
"It is not death I fear, I only fear doing nothing in life!" [I quit Badges Hunting. RIP Badge Levels!]
http://karma.hardcore-tm.com/?user=Emulator

User Info: Badasi12b

Badasi12b
1 week ago#3
Maybe a decent idea
Fan of the Dallas Mavericks and the Jacksonville Jaguars

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
1 week ago#4
Generally, they're not going to handle merges like this through this board. In the usually very situation that they merge boards like that, they usually poll said boards directly.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.
Alumni rule should only apply towards WWE history or potential returns. All these topics about AEW should be modded/removed just because you say Cody once and then continue the topic about who should leave to AEW doesn't make it an alumni topic....
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn255/5EMTwE/GFaqs/Houston.jpg

User Info: Johnny_Steel

Johnny_Steel
1 week ago#6
*signs*
Mandy Rose
Gargano is a bastard. Ciampa forever.

User Info: SonGaton

SonGaton
1 week ago#7
Yeah, flairs kinda made split boards pointless. Just give us one pro wrestling board with flairs for WWE, NJPW etc.
Don't play dumb with me, you're not as good at it as I am.
@MoistenedYouth did a drawing of me, too! https://imgur.com/a/8uL2A
*Anti sign*

I'm all for one-stop shopping, but before the split, the board was a nightmare. It'll be far worse now.
So Sayeth the Madmaster, Nevermore!

User Info: Lep106317

Lep106317
1 week ago#9
suicidal madmaster posted...
*Anti sign*

I'm all for one-stop shopping, but before the split, the board was a nightmare. It'll be far worse now.

I don't really see how. The few people who go to that board are also on the WWE board and like I said, everyone basically talks about all feds on WWE anyway with the flair thing so the OF board is pointless now.

User Info: Unknown Nomad

Unknown Nomad
1 week ago#10
Anti-signs

I agree with SM here, I see nothing good with merging them back right now
Hey there small business man!
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Merge the Pro Wrestling: WWE & Pro Wrestling: Other Feds boards