• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Ca you put a section if a game comes with content codes?

User Info: greekgamer

greekgamer
2 months ago#1
Im am in the market in buying used games. If you guys put a section for each game if the game comes with content codes it would save me some time. Also put what kind of content it is. If a game has content codes i usually buy it new.
Just throwing the idea at you.
[ = [__] = ]
[ + [__] -:- ]

User Info: Emulator

Emulator
2 months ago#2
Content codes?? Is it something like game/product ID?
"It is not death I fear, I only fear doing nothing in life!" [I quit Badges Hunting. RIP Badge Levels!]
http://karma.hardcore-tm.com/?user=Emulator

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 months ago#3
Emulator posted...

Nah, in-game content.

For example the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. You buy the disc, only to find out only 1/2 of one game is actually on the disc, the rest requires a in-case code to download the rest.

Or Fallout 4's GOTY edition, all it is is the original F4 game, with a code to download the DLC, as there's none on disc.

Tons of games have been doing this.

User Info: greekgamer

greekgamer
2 months ago#4
Lord_Wombat posted...
Emulator posted...

Nah, in-game content.

For example the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. You buy the disc, only to find out only 1/2 of one game is actually on the disc, the rest requires a in-case code to download the rest.

Or Fallout 4's GOTY edition, all it is is the original F4 game, with a code to download the DLC, as there's none on disc.

Tons of games have been doing this.

Yes that is what I mean.
[ = [__] = ]
[ + [__] -:- ]
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Ca you put a section if a game comes with content codes?
  • Topic Archived