• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Navigation in archived messages

User Info: Amethyst85

Amethyst85
2 months ago#1
Can we please have the regular board navigation buttons (first, previous, {page number}, next, last) in our archived messages lists?

If you look at your own archived post history it shows everything sorted oldest to newest, and you can only move through the list one page at a time. If I'm looking to reference an archived post I'm much more likely to want a relatively recent one than one from 2013. I have hundred or thousands of posts on some boards. Just getting back to 2018 can take a gazillion clicks depending on the post count. Navigation buttons would make searching post histories much faster and easier, and a lot less annoying.
It is not my job to be right. It is my job to be wrong in new and exciting ways. - James Kennedy
Dame Amethyst - Knight of the Order of Odd-Fish

User Info: Emulator

Emulator
2 months ago#2
*signs*

However, I think you can edit the URL to jump to whatever page you want.
"It is not death I fear, I only fear doing nothing in life!" [I quit Badges Hunting. RIP Badge Levels!]
http://karma.hardcore-tm.com/?user=Emulator
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Navigation in archived messages
  • Topic Archived