You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Swap notification and trophy tabs up top, or add an option to remove trophy icon

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 month ago#1
It seems silly, but on mobile (specifically Android/Chrome in my case) the addition of the trophy icon pushed the notifications to the left just enough that it cuts off the left 2 letters of every line of my notifications.

For the same of examples, I'm seeing:

ere are ___ amount of posts on
e board you are tracking

u have ___ messages from the
deration staff

It's not a huge deal, but still something I think could be fixed quite easily?

User Info: Emulator

Emulator
1 month ago#2
*signs*

I'm always having this minor issue.
"It is not death I fear, I just fear doing nothing in life!"
http://karma.hardcore-tm.com/?user=Emulator

User Info: Amethyst85

Amethyst85
1 month ago#3
Agreed. Being able to remove the icon would also be nice for people (like me) who don't care about trophies at all and would just as soon forget about them altogether.
It is not my job to be right. It is my job to be wrong in new and exciting ways. - James Kennedy
Dame Amethyst - Knight of the Order of Odd-Fish

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
1 month ago#4
Amethyst85 posted...
Agreed. Being able to remove the icon would also be nice for people (like me) who don't care about trophies at all and would just as soon forget about them altogether.

There's that too.

I don't care about them at all, and I'm willing to just ignore them, but the option would still be a great addition imo.

User Info: DarkUser

DarkUser
2 weeks ago#5
*sign*

User Info: ironyisntdead

ironyisntdead
2 weeks ago#6
*signs*
You havent set a signature for the message boards yet

User Info: Myriad

Myriad
1 week ago#7
*signs*
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Swap notification and trophy tabs up top, or add an option to remove trophy icon