You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Increase emoji limit

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
2 weeks ago#1
20 isn’t enough to express all of my complex emotions through emojis. πŸ˜’πŸ˜•πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜“πŸ˜₯😰
Especially when posts are quoted and you have to delete the emojis in the wuote to make room for new emojis 😭😱😭😱😭😀😀😀🀧🀧🀧
It would make A LOT of people happy if the emoji limit was raised 😁😁😁
Also allow emojis to be used in the title
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118
My Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976 Feh id 3660012766, Fire Emblem Fates is a perfect game with a perfect story fact

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
2 weeks ago#2
Good f***ing god no. If anything they should be banned entirely. You're posting on a message board not sending a text message.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.

User Info: HipsterSora

HipsterSora
2 weeks ago#3
I don't care for emojis but I don't see why there needs to be a limit of any kind

sign
Loves of my Life: Sora and Namine | Reading Jojolion
'It is well known that the Heartless harbor an intense hatred of shirts.' -keybladesrus

User Info: Emulator

Emulator
2 weeks ago#4
You don't need to give your emotions all the time. You must focus on text information.
Anyway, i'll sign for this.
I guess 30 is enough for you.

*signs*
"It is not death I fear, I just fear doing nothing in life!"
http://karma.hardcore-tm.com/?user=Emulator
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Emulator

Emulator
2 weeks ago#5
And for titles. I don't like the idea as it takes more characters (I guess). Moreover, titles character limit is 80 characters. You can give emojis in message instead of titles.

*anti-signs*
"It is not death I fear, I just fear doing nothing in life!"
http://karma.hardcore-tm.com/?user=Emulator
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
2 weeks ago#6
FarplaneDragon posted...
Good f***ing god no.

This. There is ansolutely zero reason to use anywhere near 20, let alone more than that.

I know this isnt a serious topic, but still...

*anti-signs*
"We're gonna kill 'em with kindness, but instead of hugs, we're gonna use bullets".
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
2 weeks ago#7
*anti-sign*

The appropriate limit for emojis is zero.
In memory of my beloved cats, Anastasia (9/30/06-9/18/17, illness) and Josephine (1/19/06-9/23/17, cancer).
Ceterum autem censeo Gamefaqs separandam esse.

User Info: Switchgamer

Switchgamer
2 weeks ago#8
Hell no, if anything I'd BAN them.
MUSIC WAS BETTER BACK WHEN UGLY PEOPLE WERE ALLOWED TO MAKE IT!

User Info: Happy1912

Happy1912
2 weeks ago#9
20 is plenty tbh. If it came down to it it could be lowered to 5 or 10 emojis.

Sure I like using them but not to the point where one will get a wall of emojis. 5-6 are fine.

Also this was a suggestion that was brought up at an earlier date as well. With almost the same topic title.

*Anti-signs*
FC 0361-6489-6518 3DS XL FC 3755-2065-2060 Switch FC SW-1289-7377-4301 Go LA Dodgers This owl takes flight in the night when things don't look right.

User Info: Umbreon

Umbreon
2 weeks ago#10
There's a lot I can say regarding this subject and your post, but for the sake of avoiding a moderation I'm just going to say....

No.

*Anti sign*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTEX3YdEi7s
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Increase emoji limit