• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. please put *See All Topic Result* on the top or the buttom near *Close Result*

User Info: Tuiop2

Tuiop2
2 months ago#1
just a suggestion for search bar,

please put "See All Topic Result" on the top or the buttom near "close result" like this https://imgur.com/a/JPsB2Ae

since it was released weeks ago, i still can't get comfortable with it :o having to scroll every time i want to search something =_=

Also it doesn't need a lot of work to do, maybe....
"No one's looking. Cry as long as you want. And I'll...Just hold you like this" - Estelle Bright - The legend of Heroes SC

User Info: Tuiop2

Tuiop2
2 months ago#2
never mind, i just found out that you can press enter to show all the result..it's faster than my suggestion, lol. i swear it doesn't work like this before or maybei got amnesia.
"No one's looking. Cry as long as you want. And I'll...Just hold you like this" - Estelle Bright - The legend of Heroes SC

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
2 months ago#3
*Signs*
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. please put *See All Topic Result* on the top or the buttom near *Close Result*
  • Topic Archived