• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Let us please show or tell what makes a game be on Top 10 message boards

User Info: AntonioS30

AntonioS30
2 months ago#1
Please, let us see, or give us ability to see and understand why games get in the top 10 message boards. That ranking is not even the most relevant anymore.

For example, in 3DS ranking, why is it that Etrian Odyssey Nexus got on top 2, while Pokemon Sun and Moon/Smash Bros for 3DS never makes it to top 10? I know Ultra Sun makes it as top 1 but still..

I know I am dumb, but I was suggesting and asking if I could see what or which factors will give a game an rank on the top 10 message boards.
Switch FC: SW-4494-7438-0796

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
2 months ago#2
It's based on board activity. The more active posts/activity/visits the higher on that list it goes. The reason smash isn't on that list is because game number 10 right now, Persona Q2 currently has 20 active topics, smash has 6. Again, IIRC it's not just the number of topics, it's about the number of visits per day to that board as well. 3DS smash seems to be dead, and people seemed to have moved onto the pokemon ultra sun board. As for seeing what factors into it exactly, I highly doubt that is going to happen since people on this site have been known to abuse info like that before.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
2 months ago#3
*signs*
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Let us please show or tell what makes a game be on Top 10 message boards
  • Topic Archived