Invisible mode or hide last visit

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Invisible mode or hide last visit

User Info: Painted_Fish

Painted_Fish
4 weeks ago#11
Chillpanzee posted...
Why exactly?

To avoid stalking. I know I'm not the only one that feels uncomfortable with people knowing exactly when I'm on.
~Peace & Love all up in this mofo~

User Info: ShieldSmasher

ShieldSmasher
4 weeks ago#12
lol, imagine being this paranoid. Just hide your history and that’s enough. Besides just like someone else said, it’s good to know if some inactive users are truly gone from the site or not.

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
4 weeks ago#13
Sorry, have to do a rare anti-sign.

You can hide history, which is understandable to prevent stalking. But last login helps determine if a person I usually associate with has been on or not, gauging if I'd have success messaging them, etc.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: Painted_Fish

Painted_Fish
4 weeks ago#14
ShieldSmasher posted...
lol, imagine being this paranoid. Just hide your history and that’s enough. Besides just like someone else said, it’s good to know if some inactive users are truly gone from the site or not.

TriforceSD posted...
Sorry, have to do a rare anti-sign.

You can hide history, which is understandable to prevent stalking. But last login helps determine if a person I usually associate with has been on or not, gauging if I'd have success messaging them, etc.

It wouldn't have to be completely invisible.

Notti posted...
How about an option where it only updates 1 time a day? And it says something like "active recently" (covers a 48 hour period), rather than 100% invisibility?

Or another way to do it: Remove the time of day, but leave the date? Which should only update once a day. (at karma time? Because, if you get a karma that tells you that the account was active that day, or, you also have to make karrma hidden)

I think there is value in letting us know someone isn't totally gone from the boards.

This would be fine too.
~Peace & Love all up in this mofo~
(message deleted)

User Info: Emulator

Emulator
4 weeks ago#16
Friends list and follower list also show their last visit.
"It is not death I fear, I just fear doing nothing in life!"
http://karma.hardcore-tm.com/?user=Emulator

User Info: ShieldSmasher

ShieldSmasher
4 weeks ago#17
Painted_Fish posted...
It wouldn't have to be completely invisible.

It’s fine the way it is.

Don’t fix something that isn’t broken.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Invisible mode or hide last visit

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived