Allow suspended/banned users to view their list of moderations

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Allow suspended/banned users to view their list of moderations

User Info: EmojiBomb

EmojiBomb
2 weeks ago#1
I’ve noticed that whenever you’re suspended (not purgatory), the site won’t allow you to view your list of other moderations and the dispute message for your suspension moderation, which is honestly kind of bulls***.

Allow users to be able to see their list of moderations whenever they are suspended or banned.

Or at the very least, they should display the moderator message at the bottom of the “Account Suspended” page, for why you got suspended.

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
2 weeks ago#2
I agree, let them learn from their mistakes.

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8
2 weeks ago#3
I can't see this changing for banned/purgatoried users. It takes a lot to get banned around here (there's one person on the Switch board who has been put in purgatory many times). If you do something bad enough to get banned, either you did it deliberately, or you had WAY too many chances. People in purgatory would presumably be able to see the message once they get out of it (I say presumably, since I don't know for sure, having never come close to purgatory).

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
2 weeks ago#4
*signs*
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
2 weeks ago#5
Whether the user deserves a second chance or not, I agree.
Some people are naive and I don't see the harm in it if it will help them learn from their mistakes when they come back to the site with a new account.

This change harms noone.

Signs.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: nesplayer

nesplayer
2 weeks ago#6
Thunderbird8 posted...
I can't see this changing for banned/purgatoried users. It takes a lot to get banned around here (there's one person on the Switch board who has been put in purgatory many times). If you do something bad enough to get banned, either you did it deliberately, or you had WAY too many chances. People in purgatory would presumably be able to see the message once they get out of it (I say presumably, since I don't know for sure, having never come close to purgatory).

QFT
RIP Off-topic Flair May 17, 2017-May 18, 2017
ModestJ 5/20/2018 3:43:14 PM#98 Safe to turn this game off now. Back to Bar Rescue.

User Info: nesplayer

nesplayer
2 weeks ago#7
The only thing that could get you banned and you don't realize it is under age.

It'd be easy to say you're 4 leaving off the 0 and I think you already do have a way to correct this error.
RIP Off-topic Flair May 17, 2017-May 18, 2017
ModestJ 5/20/2018 3:43:14 PM#98 Safe to turn this game off now. Back to Bar Rescue.
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Thunderbird8

Thunderbird8
2 weeks ago#8
nesplayer posted...
The only thing that could get you banned and you don't realize it is under age.

It'd be easy to say you're 4 leaving off the 0 and I think you already do have a way to correct this error.

That's not even a ban anymore. If you mess that up, your account is blocked and you have 60 days (I think?) to clear up the issue before your account is closed.

User Info: -hotdogturtle--

-hotdogturtle--
2 weeks ago#9
EmojiBomb posted...
Or at the very least, they should display the moderator message at the bottom of the “Account Suspended” page, for why you got suspended.

I was almost positive that they did this already. Not that I've seen it first hand but I've heard people talking about it. Did they remove it or what?
Hey man, LlamaGuy did encrypt the passwords.
With what? ROT-13? -CJayC

User Info: Emulator

Emulator
2 weeks ago#10
*signs*
"It is not death I fear, I just fear doing nothing in life!"
http://karma.hardcore-tm.com/?user=Emulator
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Allow suspended/banned users to view their list of moderations

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.