Allow us to ignore posts based on TC karma.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Allow us to ignore posts based on TC karma.

User Info: LottoStud

LottoStud
4 months ago#1
I’m a regular to the Switch board. It would be sooo helpful if I could only see posts from users with a specific amount of Karma. I don’t care what you set it as for a baseline 10, 35, 50, 100 etc just to stop the flood of crap that we have to sift through daily.

Please consider. Thanks.
Switch does it better

User Info: Lord_Wombat

Lord_Wombat
4 months ago#2
There are many decent posters with a low amount of karma, and many s***posters with a high level of karma.

I see what you're saying, but I personally feel the cons outweigh the few pros of your suggestion.

*Anti-signs*
"Sorry, sorry, just... Being a dick... Sometimes it's hard to resist the urge to ruin other people's lives...
-William Murderface

User Info: LottoStud

LottoStud
4 months ago#3
Lord_Wombat posted...
There are many decent posters with a low amount of karma, and many s***posters with a high level of karma.

I see what you're saying, but I personally feel the cons outweigh the few pros of your suggestion.

*Anti-signs*

It would be totally optional on your part what you see. I envision a drop down menu with set amounts of karma that you can select and see. You wanna see all the posts - the option would still be there.
Switch does it better

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
4 months ago#4
*anti-sign*

This doesn't address the problem in an effective manner, like what Lord_Wombat said.
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/V7hzcXd
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Allow us to ignore posts based on TC karma.
  • Topic Archived