• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Allow us to edit our topic titles

User Info: skermac

skermac
4 months ago#1
Not sure why we can’t but it’s annoying when I press post and I see a word change by itself as the topic is loading, maybe it’s my phone? Either way I’d like to know if editing titles can be allowed
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
4 months ago#2
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/67226866

Previously shot down by an admin.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
4 months ago#3
To be fair, said admin didn't exactly give a reason. If the response is "be more careful," that same rationale goes to anything editable on this site from posts to guides.

It'd be nice to at least have a reason why. >.>
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/V7hzcXd

User Info: Lord_Shadow

Lord_Shadow
4 months ago#4
It was also 4 years ago times change *Sign*
GT My Lord Shadow :3DS FC 0791 2649 3488
Member of the PC Master race

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
4 months ago#5
*signs*

At the very least, I'd like a reason. The posts are already editable when you can still make mistakes in them. And you can post a topic then entirely change the body of the post. There should be at least some tolerance for mistakes in the topic title. The inconsistency makes no sense as of now.
We do what we must / because we can. / For the good of all of us. / Except the ones who are dead.

User Info: Emulator

Emulator
4 months ago#6
*sign*
"It is not death I fear, I just fear doing nothing in life!"
http://karma.hardcore-tm.com/?user=Emulator

User Info: BanjoDude98

BanjoDude98
4 months ago#7
*sign*
"The way you type reminds me of someone who would eat meat." - Retrowire commenting on himself
Please understand Mr. Iwata, you will be dearly missed

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
4 months ago#8
*signs*
In memory of my beloved cats, Anastasia (9/30/06-9/18/17, illness) and Josephine (1/19/06-9/23/17, cancer).
Ceterum autem censeo Gamefaqs separandam esse.

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
4 months ago#9
*signs*

I think GameFAQs needs to get with the times!
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
4 months ago#10
Another topic I sign everytime it is brought up. People make mistakes and don't always catch them, esp if the phone/computer is acting up or freezing. Just doesn't seem like a big deal to be able to correct errors.

Signs
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Allow us to edit our topic titles
  • Topic Archived