• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Suggestion: Add "reveal spoilers" button to top of page

User Info: Emulator

Emulator
4 months ago#11
I just noted something here.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/switch/240026-pokemon-quest

Look at the 'show' button in game description. If spoilers work in this way, all problems will be solved. It only show the spoiler text and if there were any links in spoilers, you wont be able to click them as they are not displayed until you click the show button.

I think it will work in the same way as multiple quoting posts work. When people quote a post and next user then quote his post and the process continues, only last 3 posts are displayed in quouted posts and other are hidden. And there is also a button to show quoted text. It never redirects any link because clicking on that button only show the quoted post first.

If it happens, the spoiler feature will look better than those black lines.
"It is not death I fear, I just fear doing nothing in life!"
http://karma.hardcore-tm.com/?user=Emulator
(message deleted)

User Info: Derpa_Games

Derpa_Games
3 months ago#13
*sign*

User Info: NucaseEntertain

NucaseEntertain
3 months ago#14
*signs for 2 and 3*

Happy1912 posted...
I just checked and this is technically already a thing go to advanced settings and you should be given a choice to reveal spoilers. I’m on mobile.

Still a problem if not logged in, and
Eevee-Trainer posted...
I think the problem with that is it automatically reveals all spoilers. I feel like TC doesn't have that setting enabled because he doesn't want to see every spoiler, only those he picks and chooses.
People complaining that DnD gets too wargamey is like people complaining their weird sugar abomination from Starbucks tastes too much like coffee. - n00bdragon

User Info: Lord_Shadow

Lord_Shadow
3 months ago#15
Derpa_Games posted...
*sign*
GT My Lord Shadow :3DS FC 0791 2649 3488
Member of the PC Master race
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Suggestion: Add "reveal spoilers" button to top of page
  • Topic Archived