Anonymous Posting

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Anonymous Posting

User Info: Eevee-Trainer

Eevee-Trainer
4 months ago#11
Whether it's a legitimate suggestion isn't exactly relevant when the staff are telling you it won't happen. Most that'll happen is you'll be moderated in a progressively harsher manner.

I have no problem - granted I greatly dislike the idea, but all I've done is inform you about why the topic is closed and why the closure happened. What the staff say will or will not happen supercedes whether any individual actually wants it or not.

You can accept that or ignore it, makes no big deal to me.
See me on Discord! ^.^
Eevee's Mystery Dungeon: https://discord.gg/V7hzcXd
(message deleted)

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
4 months ago#13
MikeGesicki posted...
@Eevee-Trainer
staff are telling you it won't happen.

This didn’t happen.

I’m not sure why you’re so riled up saying that I’m gonna get moderated... I haven’t broken any rules.

Continuing to remake topics that have been closed is not a smart idea. Further @billyb2004 is one of the mods, he counts as site staff. Just accept that this isn't /b/, it's not going to happen
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.
(message deleted)

User Info: gnomefromnome

gnomefromnome
4 months ago#15
Not going to happen
Oh my God... That was the dumbest collection of dumbosity I've ever seen! - Famine
https://youtu.be/pOtTxMC1ZZQ

User Info: New Link

New Link
4 months ago#16
The fact that alternate accounts are allowed at all is bad enough, why do you want to open the door to more trolling gamefaqs boards? What possible good can come from being more anonymous than we are now? As it stands we're just usernames.

Why would you want this, TC?

*anti-signs*
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fangst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
(message deleted)

User Info: Unown_201

Unown_201
4 months ago#18
The main problem I see is that it makes reading a conversation very difficult if you don't know who is saying what.

If you had a topic where several people were posting anonymously then how is anyone meant to follow the thread of conversation?

It also has very limited use, other than trolling. The disadvantages far outweigh any possible advantages.
"Knowledge is knowing the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both ways anyway."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1282-alternative-science-and-history
(message deleted)

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
4 months ago#20
MikeGesicki posted...
@FarplaneDragon

That one moderator didn’t say that anonymous posting won’t happen, nor does he make that final decision.

The purpose of site suggestions is to get users to discuss.

100% incorrect. Mods are allowed to make the choices on whether topics here get closed or not.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Anonymous Posting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived