Expand The Ignore List

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Expand The Ignore List

User Info: biledriver

biledriver
5 months ago#1
Honestly, trolling and crap posting is getting way out of hand. To the point where it's hard to even blame mods for not being able to clean it up. So letting me have more than 300 users on ignore is almost necessary to be able to clean stuff up a bit.

I mean, the entire Switch board is practically all troll accounts and trying to get any actual stuff from there is hard enough without me hitting a cap on ignore. Heck of a lot easier to give me more ignore cap than to have more mods and have them clear that mess up.
Listen to Tom Waits

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
5 months ago#2
Please search the board before posting. This has been shot down numerous times already. This includes by one of the admins themselves.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/76116557
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.

User Info: biledriver

biledriver
5 months ago#3
FarplaneDragon posted...
Please search the board before posting. This has been shot down numerous times already. This includes by one of the admins themselves.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/76116557

Ha. Guess I'll just leave then. Social media has spoiled me in giving me unlimited mute/block and the mods either can't or won't do anything here.

Thanks for pointing it out
Listen to Tom Waits

User Info: gmo7897

gmo7897
5 months ago#4
Mods can’t do anything here. We have nothing to do with site options or programming here. We moderate the boards. Period.
All Things Final Fantasy: http://gmo7897.com/s/atff
There are some walks you have to take alone.

User Info: nesplayer

nesplayer
5 months ago#5
If you have to ignore tons of users more power to you. However since an admin shot this down, I will have to as well
[This sig has been deleted by a GameFAQS member]

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
5 months ago#6
For what it's worth, many people won't see the archived topics unless you do an actual search. Something that I only learned recently.

Suggestion: I would delete people that don't come to the site anymore or people you have ignored for a while...anything to get your list down. Delete anyone that is banned too.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: DiduXD

DiduXD
5 months ago#7
*signs* We need a bigger Ignore List!
Forget what you've already won and focus on the current match. Main FC: 4313-5212-1176 IGN Matthew
If we all hold on together, our dreams will never die.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Expand The Ignore List

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived