A few suggestions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. A few suggestions

User Info: MawiocUdwoc

MawiocUdwoc
3 weeks ago#1
1: Remove boards from cancelled games; they're usually empty or just used for the countless "my board" topics. Anything that requires such games to be brought up could be done under the board of the console that was going to originally be released in, in most cases there's not even enough info on the game to generate discussion.

2: Merge any split boards from seventh generation consoles or older, there's little reason to keep them separate with so few posts they usually get.

3: Improve the filtering when browsing games; whenever I apply any filters and then I try to go to a different page (like from 1 to 7, out of 20) the filters disappear.

4: Similarly to above, if I select retail games, any games that were only released in retail on a different region than the one I selected shouldn't appear (for example, Picross 3D Round 2 when selecting North America).

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
3 weeks ago#2
1: Remove boards from cancelled games; they're usually empty or just used for the countless "my board" topics. Anything that requires such games to be brought up could be done under the board of the console that was going to originally be released in, in most cases there's not even enough info on the game to generate discussion.

There's 0 harm in leaving them. If the game is canceled and the board has no official use then who cares if people are socializing on them.

2: Merge any split boards from seventh generation consoles or older, there's little reason to keep them separate with so few posts they usually get.

This has been stated numerous times on this board that this won't be happening.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. A few suggestions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived