Implement level restrictions for ability to make notifications/mentions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Implement level restrictions for ability to make notifications/mentions

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
3 months ago#71
Look, if you people think I'm angry, you're reading far more into my posts then what's actually there. As for being a mod, I've got no desire between not having the time and having a number of disagreements with the way they're taking the rules here. That aside, the only thing that keeps coming up on this board that I have issue with is trolling. People learning how to actually deal with and ignore trolls is going to have way more of an impact then any of the needlessly complex systems people keep trying to come up with on here, not to mention, look at the userbase you're trying to deal with, you're trying to stop trolls on a site that's pretty much well known for it's rampart trolling. You're better off making a community board and policing it yourself or finding another site unless they finally decide to back to the stricter rules that they used to have well over a decade ago.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.

User Info: gnomefromnome

gnomefromnome
3 months ago#72
So you’ll just skirt the issue and and feign your whole disdain with a nice paragraph of why we should follow your misaligned guide?

That’s not how this board works.
Oh my God... That was the dumbest collection of dumbosity I've ever seen! - Famine
https://youtu.be/pOtTxMC1ZZQ

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
3 months ago#73
Luckily for me, needing your approval to post here isn't how this board works either, but please, continue to regale me with tales of how much you dislike the way I post here.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.

User Info: BanjoDude98

BanjoDude98
2 months ago#74
Obligatory bump
"The way you type reminds me of someone who would eat meat." - Retrowire commenting on himself
Please understand Mr. Iwata, you will be dearly missed
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Implement level restrictions for ability to make notifications/mentions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived