Site suggestions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Site suggestions

User Info: Multisystemplay

Multisystemplay
3 months ago#1
Hot: u kno site maintainers, if one of ur goals is to make sure people can get help for the games they have on this site; it was easier to tell what experts were available and for what when first u selected what system the game was for, like from a selection list that had all systems from 1985 when the original Nintendo came out to the newest system that is out in 2017 or 2018, then type the game name in or select it from the list alphabetically, then automatically under each different thing (I.e.: walkthroughs, faqs, guides) the experts that were available on this gamefaqs site that could help would b displayed. Now it is very hard to locate the right ones or the ones available are only geared toward very specified particular games (I.e. Pokemon or other only anime games).

User Info: yoshifan1

yoshifan1
3 months ago#2
I'm sorry, what?
Sandwiches are made with bread.

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
3 months ago#3
Had to read this a few times to understand what was being said, or at least I think i do!
It seems pretty straight forward to me. The systems in each generation are in alphabetical order. You click on the system of your choice and hit all games and then scroll through the list, also in alphabetical order. Not sure about the "expert" thing, but if this was a thing, I don't know about it. Does seem that having an "expert" would be nice for dead boards and for boards with now FAQ's, etc.

The only thing I would prefer is that each system generation be listed in one or two rows instead of how it's listed now but this is a minor thing.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Site suggestions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived