Can the DS and PSP be removed from the site header?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can the DS and PSP be removed from the site header?

User Info: xOmniCloudx

xOmniCloudx
4 months ago#1
They stopped getting games YEARS ago and their boards are essentially dead so it's been a few years now that I've been surprised that they still are located in it. The Wii-U, 360 and PS3 don't even get new games anymore and all have successors too and also have boards that are barely active (well PS3 board is slightly active). Isn't it time to get rid of those platforms from the header and focus on just the ones getting new releases? Also, why is IOS there and not Android when even more people game on the latter than the former?
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.

User Info: Lord_Shadow

Lord_Shadow
4 months ago#2
Anti sign for DS however I sign to get the psp removed
GT My Lord Shadow :3DS FC 0791 2649 3488

User Info: xOmniCloudx

xOmniCloudx
4 months ago#3
Lord_Shadow posted...

PSP got support longer than the DS did so it would make more sense to remove DS first.
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
4 months ago#4
Those boards are never going to be removed/changed via petition. The admins have stated in the past that they are dictated by traffic stats, which means more then just how many posts are getting made. As for IOS vs Android, search any game, the IOS boards are almost always way more popular and busy compared to the android boards, hence why IOS is up there vs android.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.

User Info: Lord_Shadow

Lord_Shadow
4 months ago#5
xOmniCloudx posted...
Lord_Shadow posted...

PSP got support longer than the DS did so it would make more sense to remove DS first.

The day was better
GT My Lord Shadow :3DS FC 0791 2649 3488
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can the DS and PSP be removed from the site header?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived