Can we merge all pro wrestling boards into one?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can we merge all pro wrestling boards into one?

User Info: WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77
1 month ago#31
HELL NO.

Enough NJPW trolls flood the WWE board as it is. What we need is some law and order. I suggest making me the resident mod of the Pro Wrestling: WWE board.
Creator of the NEW Digimon: Digital Monsters community board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1430-digimon-digital-monsters

User Info: KnivesCore714

KnivesCore714
1 month ago#32
Merge
He now exists in the darkness of deletion. Brother Nero is only a vessel of flesh that is empty on the inside. I deleted everything that made him special.

User Info: jimbiz

jimbiz
1 month ago#33
+1

Either that or NJPW should have their own board

But honestly, I prefer a merge. Bring insight to other wrestling companies
Toronto Raptors' fan and Kofi Kingston's brother.
#BLACKEXCELLENCE #IMBLACKANDIMPROUD

User Info: sonic_c_tail

sonic_c_tail
1 month ago#34
+1 people already talk about other feds and talent goes from place to place. These boards don't move quick enough to warrant being split into 5.
DarkZV2Beta posted...
No, because PS2 was garbage, and is the primary cause of the collapse of the Japanese game market in the mid 2000s.

User Info: Daremo

Daremo
1 month ago#35
I'm okay with merging.
+1
Cynic, n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. - Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

User Info: cheese_game619

cheese_game619
1 month ago#36
nah

User Info: manta53

manta53
1 month ago#37
EffectAndCause posted...
A lot of non-WWE discussion happens on the PWB (AKA WWE board) anyway and the Other Feds board is really dead.

Most of us are fans of all of pro wrestling anyway and plus with how often performers come and go from company to company, there is a lot of conversation that applies to both boards.

It’d make sense from a practical standpoint to simply have all wrestling talk be okay, the WWE board is still called the Pro Wrestling Board or PWB because it used to be all one board, and since WCW died, pro wrestling itself has become more of a niche product so it could all be on a single board.

And though it doesn’t matter for GameFAQs purposes, having smaller promotion discussion be allowed on the main board would give their events more expose and make their discussion topics more active which could get more eyeballs on their products.

No this is dumb and will cause clutter.

User Info: GameGodOfAll

GameGodOfAll
1 month ago#38

I'm not just trying to be a dick, but I seriously prefer it being split. I'd even be fine with it being split further with New Japan getting their own as jimbiz suggested.

I think it's fair to make comparisons on the WWE board, but I do believe that it should be exclusively WWE discussion there.

Honestly, with how dead the Other Fed board is, it just goes to show that there is a staggering amount of difference in people who would rather just talk WWE compared to the independents and NJPW. That seems like more of a reason to keep them separate than to merge.

As it stands, there are already far too many topics on the WWE board about New Japan with the vast majority being made as poorly veiled trolling, just trying to stir the pot. It's annoying enough having to sift through all the animosity right now.

I stand by that if there were truly an interest in discussing New Japan or any other wrestling company, the Other Fed board would be much more active. I feel for those who actually do care and want to discuss it, but there are plenty of users who don't even post on that board making topics on the WWE one just casting bait.
My Words Were True And Sheamus Made You Believe!
http://imgur.com/Fc39f.jpg

User Info: EffectAndCause

EffectAndCause
1 month ago#39
GameGodOfAll posted...

I'm not just trying to be a dick, but I seriously prefer it being split. I'd even be fine with it being split further with New Japan getting their own as jimbiz suggested.

I think it's fair to make comparisons on the WWE board, but I do believe that it should be exclusively WWE discussion there.

Honestly, with how dead the Other Fed board is, it just goes to show that there is a staggering amount of difference in people who would rather just talk WWE compared to the independents and NJPW. That seems like more of a reason to keep them separate than to merge.

As it stands, there are already far too many topics on the WWE board about New Japan with the vast majority being made as poorly veiled trolling, just trying to stir the pot. It's annoying enough having to sift through all the animosity right now.

I stand by that if there were truly an interest in discussing New Japan or any other wrestling company, the Other Fed board would be much more active. I feel for those who actually do care and want to discuss it, but there are plenty of users who don't even post on that board making topics on the WWE one just casting bait.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/7-11-2016/f5yvJj.gif
http://i.imgur.com/wMshiEN.jpg

User Info: Flash

Flash
1 month ago#40
Yea +1
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can we merge all pro wrestling boards into one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived