Can we merge all pro wrestling boards into one?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can we merge all pro wrestling boards into one?

User Info: Master Alien

Master Alien
6 months ago#111
EffectAndCause posted...
Nevermind, it’s not happening, SBAllen responded in another topic to someone else.

In that case they should start marking a lot more stuff for off topic.

too bad we cant +1 this comment
http://imgur.com/lWlETpM --- ps4 board group picture

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
6 months ago#112
No offense to anyone that I riled up, but if a dead board is there and it gets little traffic, might as well merge it with the other board. So yeah, I still support it, as I think the trend should continue in other similar boards and this is where supporters like me would benefit. I think the boards for, say for example, games that have remakes. The Zelda: LttP board for the GBA version is all but dead. Why not merge with the SNES Zelda board?

So that's why I still +1 this.
But honestly, it's no big deal either way.

So again, no offense, but if it bothers you that much that some people support the idea (or don't support an idea like in some of the other suggestion threads) then that's an indication that people are to engrossed in the boards. Honestly, if it's that bad, it's an indication that many probably need to step outside. Getting away from the cell phone screen and computer screen is a good thing. :)

Edit: Dead boards are not a truely bad thing though, on the other hand... It takes up space on the site's end, but for us users, we can just go to a similar board. Why do people feel so strongly about merging and not merging the boards?
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: FarplaneDragon

FarplaneDragon
6 months ago#113
occupine posted...
Either mods should do their job (for example, deleting obvious troll topics made by either side, such as "yeah well, can NJPW compete with wrestlemania?!" and "Alpha vs Omega was awesome!"), or just merge. If mods don't do their job properly, then the boards are pretty much unofficially merged but only trolls who mention wwe are allowed to post, while serious discussion gets shunned

I don't think you grasp how modding works here. Mods don't read through boards looking for moderations, first off. Second, it's your responsibility to marks stuff AND explain why WHY it's trolling. 99% probably no nothing at all about wrestling. There's no way for anyone that isn't a fan to tell the two examples you listed are trolling without explanation.
Don't try to think we can understand each other. For some reason, people think that they can do that. Remember that they can't. Never completely. Never enough.

User Info: occupine

occupine
6 months ago#114
FarplaneDragon posted...
occupine posted...
Either mods should do their job (for example, deleting obvious troll topics made by either side, such as "yeah well, can NJPW compete with wrestlemania?!" and "Alpha vs Omega was awesome!"), or just merge. If mods don't do their job properly, then the boards are pretty much unofficially merged but only trolls who mention wwe are allowed to post, while serious discussion gets shunned

I don't think you grasp how modding works here. Mods don't read through boards looking for moderations, first off. Second, it's your responsibility to marks stuff AND explain why WHY it's trolling. 99% probably no nothing at all about wrestling. There's no way for anyone that isn't a fan to tell the two examples you listed are trolling without explanation.

except that is precisely what I do. The PWB is notorious for lazy mods refusing to do anything
The Self Professed Bray Wyatt of the PWB. Bo Dallas for President.
Despair will always trump hope. Miu Iruma is best gril

User Info: bigpatpunchhard

bigpatpunchhard
6 months ago#115
occupine posted...
except that is precisely what I do. The PWB is notorious for lazy mods refusing to do anything

Or maybe you're just super sensitive about "trolling" that no reasonable person would be upset by?
http://njpwworld.com
Watch JERICHO vs OMEGA for only Y999!

occupine
6 months ago#116
bigpatpunchhard posted...
occupine posted...

Or maybe you're just super sensitive about "trolling" that no reasonable person would be upset by?

I'm not sensitive about it. I don't post in them, I don't get angry. I just report and move on. It's obvious when somebody is trying to cause an argument. Trolls give us smarks a bad name. There have been topics of straight up insults and mods don't delete those messages even though they are blatantly breaking the rules.

User Info: cheese_game619

cheese_game619
6 months ago#117
id rather no mods than too many. quit crying

occupine
6 months ago#118
cheese_game619 posted...
id rather no mods than too many. quit crying

I'd rather a good balance to keep order without being tyrants

User Info: cheese_game619

cheese_game619
6 months ago#119
gamefaqs not for you

User Info: bigpatpunchhard

bigpatpunchhard
6 months ago#120
occupine posted...
There have been topics of straight up insults and mods don't delete those messages even though they are blatantly breaking the rules.

Wow. This reads like you were typing through the tears.
http://njpwworld.com
Watch JERICHO vs OMEGA for only Y999!
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. Can we merge all pro wrestling boards into one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived