I'd like to suggest getting rid of ads that are...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. I'd like to suggest getting rid of ads that are...

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
3 months ago#1
Seemingly impossible to get out of. For example, I’ve been snagged lately by one telling me that I’ve won $100,000. If I click close, it takes me further into it’s nonsense. If I hit the back button, it just recycles the same pop up.
I’m not against all advertisements. I get it. However, when I have to completely close a page on Safari just to get out of an ad, it makes me not want to use the site.
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Shadow Shuriken Storm

User Info: DragonAtma

DragonAtma
3 months ago#2
Report the troublesome ad.

Use https://www.gamefaqs.com/feedback?type=22 if you're on a computer.
Use https://www.gamefaqs.com/feedback?type=45 if you're on mobile.
In memory of my beloved cats, Anastasia (9/30/06-9/18/17, illness) and Josephine (1/19/06-9/23/17, cancer).

User Info: TriforceSD

TriforceSD
3 months ago#3
I feel your pain....but this is exactly why you need to fill out the feedback tickets for problem ads like this. You would choose the ticket for the mobile version. Don't forget to check out the stickies, as ad complaints are not something that is supposed to be discussed here.
Our kitty has left to be with the Lord.
RIP Rascal, March 12, 2016. We miss you dearly...

User Info: Garetjax333

Garetjax333
3 months ago#4
Thanks for the info friends!
The good ol' days never existed. It's the coverage of negative news that increased significantly. www.goodnewsnetwork.org
FFRK ID# GfRd Shadow Shuriken Storm

User Info: purevil88

purevil88
3 months ago#5
Adblocker.
  1. Boards
  2. Site Suggestions
  3. I'd like to suggest getting rid of ads that are...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived