• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: andretfernandes

andretfernandes
10 months ago#1
I was trying to romance both Triss and Yennefer, being always nice and gentle with both of them. But as far as advance in the story, I realize that Triss is not in love with Geralt. I wonder what have I done wrong.

Deciding about Yennefer is pretty easy: during the mission "last wish", after they fight the djin, you decide if you will romance her or not. But what about Triss? When is the specific moment she will be in love with you or not?
I thought it was the mission where Geralt tells her he loves her at the docks, then she leaves in a ship with other mages but after a few time she comes back (and Djkstra leaves).
(edited 10 months ago)

User Info: InTheEyesOfFire

InTheEyesOfFire
10 months ago#2
If you don’t tell Triss to stay at the docks that time she ain’t coming back unless for story purposes unfortunately. Romance Yen this play through and then Triss on your next.

Or reload a save?
I should not walk so a child may live.

User Info: andretfernandes

andretfernandes
10 months ago#3
I just got the quest where they both tie Geralt. So I was in fact "in love" with both of them. What I realized, and this is the reason of this topic, the cutscenes with Triss "in love" are a little different from the ones when both girls are "in love" with Geralt

User Info: InTheEyesOfFire

InTheEyesOfFire
10 months ago#4
Lucky you! I have yet to get that cutscene. Ugh maybe I’ll get to it someday.
I should not walk so a child may live.

User Info: bluevelvet

bluevelvet
5 months ago#5
You need to pick one or the other or you lose both.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A