• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Adrenaline Builds are OP
TaiChiMaster89 6 years ago#1
With the existence of Rage Management, Adrenaline is the way to go for being able to spam Signs, and Whirl also uses Adrenaline points after Stamina points have all been exhausted. Stamina is completely overshadowed by one's ability to generate Adrenaline especially while using Ursine gear and Razor Focus.
"FLASHING YOUR BIOS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TWEAKING OC SETTINGS" - Evan_Arrrr
Henry_The_Red 6 years ago#2
You are Geralt of Rivia!! The most BA Witcher in all the lands. He was born OP.
So, maybe I don't know what the civil war was or who invented the helicopter, even though I own one..but I did beat the Legend of Zelda before I could walk.
nominturddaddy 6 years ago#3
Henry_The_Red posted...

Not with his 12 active skill limit, he isn't.
Some of my gamer cred: https://i.imgur.com/q7RXULk.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1fRQUhXaKw
Henry_The_Red 6 years ago#4
nominturddaddy posted...
Henry_The_Red posted...

Good day Buzzkillington.
So, maybe I don't know what the civil war was or who invented the helicopter, even though I own one..but I did beat the Legend of Zelda before I could walk.
TaiChiMaster89 6 years ago#5
nominturddaddy posted...
Henry_The_Red posted...

Actually, he's pretty OP with an Adrenaline build even on Death March.
zherot 6 years ago#6
TaiChiMaster89 posted...
With the existence of Rage Management, Adrenaline is the way to go for being able to spam Signs, and Whirl also uses Adrenaline points after Stamina points have all been exhausted. Stamina is completely overshadowed by one's ability to generate Adrenaline especially while using Ursine gear and Razor Focus.

Ursine gear isnt it Heavy armor?, that type of armor lowers stamina regen and dosent have bonuses for sign intensity.

But who knows i was wanting to take that skill that lets you use adrenaline to cast signs and adrenaline generation with signs.
myztikrice 6 years ago#7
nominturddaddy posted...
Henry_The_Red posted...

You can shout to yourself in your own topic
"Why are you always smiling?"
"'Cause it's all so f***in' hysterical."
TaiChiMaster89 6 years ago#8
zherot posted...
TaiChiMaster89 posted...

Ursine gear isnt it Heavy armor?, that type of armor lowers stamina regen and dosent have bonuses for sign intensity.

Please read my message that you've quoted... You don't even need Stamina with an Adrenaline build. A few swings of your sword gives you three casts for Signs (not to mention you can double-cast at the start of every fight).
zherot 6 years ago#9
TaiChiMaster89 posted...
zherot posted...
TaiChiMaster89 posted...

Please read my message that you've quoted... You don't even need Stamina with an Adrenaline build. A few swings of your sword gives you three casts for Signs (not to mention you can double-cast at the start of every fight).

Wow someone is defensive...

I believe you can do the same thing with medium armor but casting sings instead of swinging your sword, with the talent that lets you build adrenaline from signs, you cast and get adrenaline from doing it and then you use that adrenaline to keep casting etc... and you dont loose the sign intensity bonuses.
TaiChiMaster89 6 years ago#10
zherot posted...
Wow someone is defensive...

Huh? Why are being defensive? Please calm down.

zherot posted...
I believe you can do the same thing with medium armor but casting sings instead of swinging your sword, with the talent that lets you build adrenaline from signs, you cast and get adrenaline from doing it and then you use that adrenaline to keep casting etc... and you dont loose the sign intensity bonuses.

I've spent 25,000 crowns testing this, and you build adrenaline really slow without Ursine gear and the proper Adrenaline abilities. You will not be able to spam them without investing properly into Adrenaline Gain. You can get over 100% Sign Intensity with Gylphs and Runestones anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
  3. Adrenaline Builds are OP
  • Topic Archived