• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 14
  3. Custom playbooks?

User Info: mattymatt726

mattymatt726
2 years ago#1
Anybody that still play good at/like making playbooks? I've been playing with Spread Option(mostly cause i love the 01 Trap run) but don't really use options yet since i don't have a good QB to run it and Penn St. Considered making my own but so lost atm. I wouldn't know where to begin. If anybody wants to help me let me know. Some of what im intrested in are the following. I like to run mostly up the middle with RB or QB. 01 Trap and QB Blasts mostly. QB Power and HB Direct i use as well as my main runs. As far as passing, i prefer featuring my TE even in 3/4 WR sets. My favourite routes tend to be Posts/Corners, Digs and Comebacks. I like Stick and option routes too. I don't use Streaks/Gos/Verticals unless i need a long 1st. I don't like Drag/Curl/Slants unless i don't have the arm power to throw my prefered routes. Screens/Bubbles/Flats are no nos for me. Never work in a good way.
4709 454 396, Colossus. Thanatos/level 999. All OE ecxept Ragshelm, Barion, Celufan and Xei Jing. Go REVS.
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 14
  3. Custom playbooks?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A