• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 14
  3. Anyone still playing?

User Info: AuburnTigerFan2

AuburnTigerFan2
2 years ago#11
Yeah I do too. I got madden just to have a football game to play. I’m still hoping something happens and we get a NCAA game or at least a game where we can create our own school and play.
PSN - AuTigerFan2

User Info: daynlokki

daynlokki
2 years ago#12
Ok guys, I found some info on a new college football game. Who knows if it will actually be made, but it is without the NCAA licensing so as to not get sued for using player likenesses. So fake teams, but like 126 of them along with randomized rosters each time you play. Supposedly will have roster share, so people could still make the full teams if they so choose. Here's the info: http://www.imackulatevisiongaming.com/gridironchampions/

User Info: RekamOiram

RekamOiram
2 years ago#13
daynlokki posted...
Ok guys, I found some info on a new college football game. Who knows if it will actually be made, but it is without the NCAA licensing so as to not get sued for using player likenesses. So fake teams, but like 126 of them along with randomized rosters each time you play. Supposedly will have roster share, so people could still make the full teams if they so choose. Here's the info: http://www.imackulatevisiongaming.com/gridironchampions/

😔
Print is dead.

AuburnTigerFan2
2 years ago#14
If this comes out I will get it day one of the game being released.
PSN - AuTigerFan2

User Info: Hemmdezy

Hemmdezy
2 years ago#15
I still play

User Info: sith_acolyte15

sith_acolyte15
2 years ago#16
Still play the game. My current dynasty is 8 seasons deep. Currently the 3x defending champ with Central Michigan. Made the MAC a 16 team mega-conference. After the season I'm in I'll shake things up by condensing the BCS conferences down to 10 teams eacg, and spread out the top teams even more. If only a conference creation option had been included.
This is the Internet; you can't use popularity to prove something is good unless it's something I actually like.

AuburnTigerFan2
2 years ago#17
Well I want to start a fresh dynasty and I’m looking for people who want to play. I also want to customize the dynasty the way we want it. My plan is to use a app like discord or something so we can talk and get the dynasty set up the way we want it. Move teams around, shake up conferences if we want to, stuff like that. Let me know if you guys are interested and what teams you would want to play with, heck we can even use team builder teams if you all of us or anyone wants too.
PSN - AuTigerFan2

sith_acolyte15
2 years ago#18
I would if I felt that I could be at all reliable on playing games in a timely fashion.
This is the Internet; you can't use popularity to prove something is good unless it's something I actually like.

AuburnTigerFan2
2 years ago#19
Well we can give it a go and we can even set a time to advance each week if we would like.
PSN - AuTigerFan2

sith_acolyte15
2 years ago#20
The issue is that I work nights roughly six nights a week, and don't have a lot of time during the day to play.
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 14
  3. Anyone still playing?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A