• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 9 Innings: Pro Baseball
  3. Hello fellow gamers!

User Info: tbmkmjr32

tbmkmjr32
6 years ago#1
Hello, I have been playing 9 innings since the 2011 version and I don't regret it, it's a lot of fun!

So, I'm about to restart this game with all new cards and a new team. I have a lot of platinum cards and a lot of good cards. I will be selling these cards in the card market.

I sell my cards for a good price, too. So please go to the trade market and check out my cards! My username is tbmkmjr32

I have cards of all kinds from batters to pitchers to even cheerleader cards. Once again my username is tbmkmjr32

Check me out!

User Info: TheOGIKG

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#2
Hey Buddy! Good to finally meet you. This game is soooo addicting man! Are you in the hub club? I have seen some of your cards up on the market, and I am sure you have probably seen some of mine as well lol. Also, I'm pretty sure we have sent each other a few gifts. Take care man, and... PLAY BALL!!!
Spel chek iss fore loosers! - InsaneKillingGuy
  1. Boards
  2. 9 Innings: Pro Baseball
  3. Hello fellow gamers!
  • Topic Archived