• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 9 Innings: Pro Baseball
  3. Come Check Out My Cards!!!

User Info: TheOGIKG

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#31
Hey guys!!! Just wanted to update you about the stuff on my market...

Currently I have a platinum Joba Chamberlain, a platinum Alfonso Soriano (non monster, unleveled with no fails, heavy hit, and 100 pow @ lvl 1), a platinum +30 John Lackey, and a platinum Yasiel Puig with heavy hit up on my market among other things.

I am maxed out in normal points atm, and cannot collect on some of my sales, so I haven't been able to put up as much as I normally would. BUT...

I also have a platinum Yadier Molina, and a platinum 100 power Brandon Philips (non mon) that are waiting to be put up. They are both unleveled with no fails. The Phillips is +29 with *ALL POINTS TO POWER*

If you have any questions about the cards that are waiting to be put up, or have an offer, please feel free to post in this thread. Thanks for looking!

Once again, my hub id is No_Pants
Spel chek iss fore loosers! - InsaneKillingGuy

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#32
Hello everyone! Just a heads up for you guys... I have a hacked bat power super cheerleader up on my market, but it is 9 million points firm. Check it out! A lot of people buy 140+ power batters for 9 mil, so why wouldn't those same people buy a card that will make all of the batters in their lineup WELL OVER 140+ power?

Also, I will be pulling cards right now, so you might want to check out my market for some great deals!

@sam.m.chen, Thank you for all the gifts that you have sent me over the past few days. While I am truly appreciative, you should know that I'm pretty set with my team, and that you really don't need to do that. I am really looking for only a few very specific things at this time Buddy.

Plus, I have already had to purchase extra space in my batters/pitchers cardbox twice! LOL! This game really gets you hahaha!

Take care everyone, and PLAY BALL fellas!

Once again, my id is No_Pants

User Info: f0rthealam0

f0rthealam0
6 years ago#33
Haha... No prob man... Thnx for the cards you sent me.... Nah, I knew you wouldn't put them on ur team... So, i was like, "just sell it man" cuz I can't find any people to buy the cards... Currently, most of my players are on high prices.... I'll try lower them.... It's funny cuz I'm trying to get the same data on two different devices.... Anyways, I'm currently looking for a Ryan Cook with 85-90 power and 60 or higher endurance... Thnx

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#34
@sam.m.chen, Cool man! Awesome... My team is so crazy now ever since I found the Hub. If you haven't been there, it's cool. You will find lots of great cards there, and there are always some pretty good giveaways every day. To get there from the game itself, press the com2us button in the top right corner of the main screen, then hit "go to game club".

If you do decide to go there, my first piece of advice is to NOT BEG for cards. Whatever you do, don't beg for cards if you go there. It is frowned upon over there. Also, don't complain in any way if you don't win a giveaway. I know... it's pretty much common sense, but you would be surprised at the amount of beggars still keep on appearing every day.

A lot of people over there have also been scammed out of their cards numerous times, so you just have to gain people's trust. If you're going to do a trade with someone, either pm me first to see if that person is trustworthy, or do not send your card first.

Also as far as an update on my market for everyone else, I buy, pull, and sell a lot, so it's pretty much changing all the time now. There are a couple of *ahem* super special cheerleaders on my market currently for 4 million a piece right now. ;-)

I will do what I can to find that card for you sam!

Once again, my id is No_Pants.

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#35
@sam.m.chen, Hey man... Not sure if you were still looking, but I sent you a hero Cook '12. Hope it helps you out. Enjoy! :-)

f0rthealam0
6 years ago#36
Thnx! Don't really get the com2us hub thing. I mean I've pressed it at the top corner... But all i see is like my wall and my profile... All the other stuff is like, wait wait, haven't i been here???

f0rthealam0
6 years ago#37
OH YEAH!!! I FORGOT!!! If i sent u my c. ramos, then good... But now, since i have added Cody Eppley too... I don't really want Santiago Casilla so u could use that (by use that, i mean probs sell it lol)...

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#38
@sam.m.chen, No, but thanks for the offer Buddy lol. I am at a point where my points are maxed, and I have millions of points that I cannot collect on in my trade box lol! My batters box, and my pitchers box have 30 spaces each, and both of them are pretty full, and the game won't let you put up as much stuff on the market if you still have cards to collect on in your trade box.

Are you looking for anything else? I will probably send you a couple of gifts lol.

Also, there is a newer forum for the game up at tier1point5.activeboard.com

f0rthealam0
6 years ago#39
well 'den okay... little confused on the new page but i'll find my way around... i always do... kept looking for the trade market cards i could sell at first... then i was like OOH..... anyways, so are u still gonna use this???

User Info: djfldjfl

djfldjfl
6 years ago#40
Hey there. I'm new to the 2013 version of the game, though I had a bunch of stuff on the 2011 version. Any advice on how to move up quick? How to get points/stars, how to find good cards on the market without going through a whole bunch of massively overpriced and/or terrible cards?

Cheers and hopefully I get enough points to do some trades with you someday. :)

User ID: djfldjfldjfl
Imagine all the people...
  1. Boards
  2. 9 Innings: Pro Baseball
  3. Come Check Out My Cards!!!
  • Topic Archived