• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 9 Innings: Pro Baseball
  3. Come Check Out My Cards!!!

User Info: TheOGIKG

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#21
@ tbmkmjr32

I just wanted to say thank you for the special Teixeira '04 card that you sent me. I assume that you're the person that bought my platinum 120 power Teixeira '04 card for 2.5 million last night, so thanks for that as well! I am just running out of space, so I sent it back, but I want you to know that I appreciate the kind gesture.
Spel chek iss fore loosers! - InsaneKillingGuy

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#22
Hey guys! I'm pulling right now, and putting cards up for cheap so I can make space. Go check it out. You could probably make a good profit just buying these cards and re-selling them for more. Check it out... Lots of good heros, a plat +30 lvl 1 Pettitte, plat Tim Hudson with good power, a plat +32 level 3 CC Sabathia with 100 power, and S ball pow. Go check it out man. I keep putting up more stuff priced to sell because I don't have much space!!

No_Pants is my username

User Info: f0rthealam0

f0rthealam0
6 years ago#23
Hey. Big fan of 9 Innings here... I have a bunch of cards I'm looking to sell, really cheap. All of them are under 30,000. (I'm just looking to get points)... So yeah, if you want them, please buy them... I'm so desperate, I put all of them on sale like under 20,000 points.

user: sam.m.chen

User Info: Jakem97

Jakem97
6 years ago#24
Hello everybody.

No_Pants- I have a platinum phelps and a hero teixeira. Both level 1s. I can gift them to you but I would like a reasonable return.

Username- jakem97
Check out the cards I'm selling

User Info: Jakem97

Jakem97
6 years ago#25
Also have an '04 platinum Rivera

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#26
@f0rthealam0/sam.m.chen - Sorry I haven't checked this thread for a few days. I will try to help you out my friend. I have been on the hub a lot of late, and I think you are on my friends list over there.

@jakem97 - My team is pretty stacked already, but thank you. What I am looking for right now is a platinum lvl 8 Vernon Wells with "defense captain", and "well rounded", and good power. For batters, my entire team is platinum, and everyone has the "defense captain" skills. I go for lbw, dc cards if you know what that means. What is your id in the game? I can probably help you out/look at your market.

Ok well... sorry I haven't checked up on this thread in a few days. I have, however, been wheeling and dealing in the game, and on the hub. I haven't been able to put much up at a time because I am maxed out in normal points, and collecting on a few high point sales, and the game only lets you have a max amount of 10 cards for sale and tradebox collections at a time.

What I have put up lately has been mostly Yankee players on my market of late, but some good cards from other teams here and there including a few "perfect cards". I will be drawing cards a lot, so you may want to check on my market pretty often, as I will price most cards to sell fast.

Right now there is a platinum lvl 1 Alfonso Soriano with dc, 100+ power, and no failed upgrades on my market if anyone's interested... But you might want to hurry because Soriano cards have been selling fast of late.

once again, my id is No_Pants

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#27
Also, if you guys want, you can post your favorite team, and favorite players, or just cards that you're looking for, and I will look/ask around for you.

f0rthealam0
6 years ago#28
thnx a lot! the ben zobrist isn't that bad either... weird tho cuz it's my my best card on the market for a good value and it hasn't sold... anyways, thnx for the point gift, cuz i needed to use that for a stephen strasburg that i had my eyes on... Haha i bought your rivera card i think....
On another subject, I'm looking for a better relief rotation maybe... When i look for cards, i look for endurance first, and then power.... in specifics, my criteria is:
endurance: over 70 or maybe a little under 70
power: over 90: if endurance is good, power can be 85 or higher
control: as long as it looks good... u know what i mean :)...
in return, i will give you some net point and c.ramos platinum or another relief platinum i have as a gift... thnx

f0rthealam0
6 years ago#29
thnx a lot! the ben zobrist isn't that bad either... weird tho cuz it's my my best card on the market for a good value and it hasn't sold... anyways, thnx for the point gift, cuz i needed to use that for a stephen strasburg that i had my eyes on... Haha i bought your rivera card i think....
On another subject, I'm looking for a better relief rotation maybe... When i look for cards, i look for endurance first, and then power.... in specifics, my criteria is:
endurance: over 70 or maybe a little under 70
power: over 90: if endurance is good, power can be 85 or higher
control: as long as it looks good... u know what i mean :)...
in return, i will give you some net point and c.ramos platinum or another relief platinum i have as a gift... thnx

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#30
@ sam.m.chen, I will keep that in mind when I draw cards, or am on the market. No need to repay me lol. I have no problem helping out.
  1. Boards
  2. 9 Innings: Pro Baseball
  3. Come Check Out My Cards!!!
  • Topic Archived