• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 9 Innings: Pro Baseball
  3. Come Check Out My Cards!!!

User Info: Cardinals53

Cardinals53
6 years ago#11
Ive just put up some new cards they are super cheap like 35000 for great pitchers. Please check me out, once these sell Ive got plenty more. Find me as Skybhughes
Thanks

User Info: TheOGIKG

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#12
Cool man! I will definitely check them out. Thanks for helping me keep this thread alive! :)

If anyone else wants to let the GameFAQs community know about their cards on the trade market, or set up trades, please feel free to post about them in this thread.

As far as what I have for today... I got a pretty sweet platinum +30 Mark Teixeira '05 monster season card with 92/112/88 D, A, "head on head", "right arm killer", "pull hit", from a draw today. The problem is that I already have a good plat Teixeira '05 that I got from another draw that has a bit more power, and the "foresight" skill, but is only only a +24, so I'm not too sure if I want to put up the +30 on the trade market. If anyone has any offers for it, I will consider them though.

Pretty slow day for me, other than that. I've been kind of busy, but I did put up some pretty decent non platinum cards I got from draws earlier. They all sold though. I still have a platinum David Robertson, and one of the Yoenis Cespedes platinums up. I'll probably do a few more draws in a bit, and throw up some more cards.

Also, I got a rare Soriano '02 from a user with "derek" in the name. I didn't really get the full name, and I'm not sure if it's someone from here, or not. My team is pretty stacked, and all platinums. But it was a kind gesture, and kindness goes a long way with me, so if there's anything I can do to help you build your team, please let me know here.

Once again, my user name is No_Pants.
Spel chek iss fore loosers! - InsaneKillingGuy

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#13
Ok... Last update before I go to bed...

I just put up a platinum Cespedes '12 monster season card, a pretty nice platinum Alex Gordon card, and a couple for you Oriole fans... a platinum Adam Jones, and the big one: a platinum level 8 +51 Chris Davis card.

User Info: Cardinals53

Cardinals53
6 years ago#14
I just put up a new platinum Jose Bautista, Adrian Beltre, and Pujols.
If you could check them out that would be great! Thanks
Id Skybhughes

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#15
Update: I'm looking for a platinum Brett Gardner with the "defense captain", and "lower body workout" skills, and a high bat power rating.

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#16
Just put up a platinum Tulowitzki if anyone's interested.

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#17
Just put up a platinum +35 lvl 1 no fails Jason Kipnis with Left Arm Killer, Fastball Killer, and Slugger if anyone's interested.

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#18
Just put up a platinum Soriano '02 monster season card with LBW (speed A), if anyone's interested.

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#19
Just put up a platinum Paul Goldschmidt, platinum Austin Jackson, platinum Alfonso Soriano '02, platinum Andy Pettitte, platinum Melky Mesa, and a platinum Carlos Gonzalez.

Some pretty nice cards in there. Some good power ratings. The monster Soriano has lower body workout (speed A), and the Carlos Gonzalez has defense captain (def S). Nothing I put up ever has any upgrade fails.

Thanks for looking! My user name is No_Pants.

TheOGIKG
6 years ago#20
New platinum Bryce Harper, and platinum Erik Bedard '07 monster up. Check it out!

Thanks for looking, and to anyone who's bought any of my cards!

No_Pants
  1. Boards
  2. 9 Innings: Pro Baseball
  3. Come Check Out My Cards!!!
  • Topic Archived