This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's Talk Chain Breeding

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Let's Talk Chain Breeding

User Info: EvilTheCat6600

EvilTheCat6600
3 months ago#1
So I'm interested in breeding a Druddigon that knows Poison Tail and Metal Claw. But to learn Metal Claw it must breed with a member of the Aron evolutionary line and to get Poison Tail it must breed with Seviper.

Simple answer? Chain breeding. But I only know how chain breeding works when you breed Pokemon to breed with OTHER Pokemon. So here's my question: IF I breed a female Druddigon and a male Aggron to get a Druddigon with Metal Claw, can I breed that offspring with Seviper to get a Druddigon that knows both Metal Claw AND Poison Tail? Or will only Poison Tail be passed down?

User Info: genestealer

genestealer
3 months ago#2
Well you're in luck, females can pass down egg moves from gen 6 onwards only. So if you hatch a female Druddigon with Metal Claw and breed it with a male Seviper with Poison Tail, their offspring will indeed have both.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Let's Talk Chain Breeding

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived