This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Need to evolve Sliggoo, when where does it rain?

User Info: Balthazor666

Balthazor666
6 years ago#1
I need to evolve my Sliggoo and apparently it needs to be raining when it gains a level, can anyone help me and tell me when where it rains, or how/where i can find out?
Pokemon Black FC: 3739-8775-1123
Pokemon Black2 FC: 0133-0097-5295

User Info: Meteordragon10

Meteordragon10
6 years ago#2
It sometimes rains on the route just before the city where you get the old rod and the fossil. I think that's Ambrette Town?

Edit: Route 8. It doesn't rain there all the time though. I wonder if using the move "Rain Dance" would work to evolve it?
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9132-1786
Name: Kratos

Balthazor666
6 years ago#3
Yeah, I've tried the Rain Dance theory before, didn't work.
Pokemon Black FC: 3739-8775-1123

User Info: OlympicHero191

OlympicHero191
6 years ago#4
It's become quite the frustration for me as we'll. I'm not moving any further in the game until it starts to rain somewhere. I've run around Kalos for the past two days and the only time it's rained anywhere was on Route 14 when I initially caught the stupid thing.

I've heard it rains where you ride Ryhorn as well. But I've had no luck. I'm ready to throw my game in the toilet.. Maybe then the fudgin' game will decide to make it rain.

It's a pain because if the game is unhackable, then we have no idea how the weather system even works until some official book comes out and even then there's no telling that will even be of any help. I would trade it over to someone but I have no access to the Internet to do so..

What aggravates me the most is that I've replaced Spritzee and Inkay both on my team because I couldn't evolve them without trade.. And now I'm stuck not being able to evolve this stupid slug...
XBL: D4rkKn19ht1
It's a slanted perspective to see the extraordinary through ordinary eyes.

User Info: sardgo

sardgo
6 years ago#5
OlympicHero191 posted...
What aggravates me the most is that I've replaced Spritzee and Inkay both on my team because I couldn't evolve them without trade.. And now I'm stuck not being able to evolve this stupid slug...

To evolve Inkay, I've read you just need to rotate your 3DS so the screens are flipped (top screen now on bottom).
Cherish this moment, for happiness is elusive.

User Info: OlympicHero191

OlympicHero191
6 years ago#6
Well I'll be.. I saw the little DS on serebiis pokedex (on my phone no less) and just assumed it meant to trade it.. Looking at it again now I see that the DS is actually upside down.. Thank you, sir.
XBL: D4rkKn19ht1
It's a slanted perspective to see the extraordinary through ordinary eyes.

User Info: EddMario

EddMario
6 years ago#7
Try the route that's south of the town with the Fairy-type gym.
"Responsibilities are an SMG dropped by the BNK3R." - VicVega26

User Info: ViolentDjango

ViolentDjango
6 years ago#8
sardgo posted...
OlympicHero191 posted...

To evolve Inkay, I've read you just need to rotate your 3DS so the screens are flipped (top screen now on bottom).

"Flip your 3DS upside down" is such a simpler way of putting.

And my Malamar says yes, that's how you evolve him. When he levels up, flip your 3DS and the evolution scene will start after the battle ends.
GT/PSN: ViolentDjango ~
FFXI Offline (petition): http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/ffxioffline

Balthazor666
6 years ago#9
Route 9 on two occasions
3DS Y FC:2680-9961-8363
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Y
  3. Need to evolve Sliggoo, when where does it rain?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A