This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Starter Fetish

User Info: FyreDemon2021

FyreDemon2021
2 months ago#1
Hey fellow trainers,

So I JUST bought a New 2DS XL. This is my first Nintendo handheld since the GB Advanced...or whatever the one was where it was the clamshell style. Anyway, I'm starting my Pokemon journey here! I have this, let's call it, a kink. I love to have all the starters early on in the game and have them be my main squeeze throughout. This has been something I've loved since the beginning and has been far more challenging to do back then but now its easier than ever with online trading. Now obviously I'm kidding about the kink stuff but I do need your help.

So I was hoping someone, anyone would help me out with a donation of a Froakie, Chespin, Bulbasaur or Squirtle.

My name is Firedemon and my 3DS code is 4313-6394-4325. Feel free to drop me a line. I'm also getting Omega Ruby and Ultra Sun and will ask for those starter trades as well in the future.

THANK YOU! -Fire

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
2 months ago#2
@FyreDemon2021 I have an extra squirtle and can breed the others if you like.
PS. My game messes around so I can only GTS trade.
Fixing your mess is not the demand of the Qun! And you should all be grateful!

Arishok
2 months ago#3
My FC 1607-7893-3196 Arishok.

FyreDemon2021
2 months ago#4
Arishok posted...
My FC 1607-7893-3196 Arishok.

You are such a kind internet person. When I get home tonight, I'll be sure to add you and message you. THANK YOU. Again, I only want to take what you are willing to easily part with. Thank you.

User Info: Falcot

Falcot
2 months ago#5
I’ll have to check what starters I can spare but I do have a Hidden Ability Torchic ready to trade since I’m currently breeding them in Omega Ruby.

Arishok
2 months ago#6
I don't mind trading.

User Info: Auxziliary

Auxziliary
2 months ago#7
Welcome back friend!

I myself just picked it up again recently. So I’m more than happy to help.

I can hook you up with any of the original three. Also I’m breeding 4 IV+ fennekin right now. Let me know what you need.

1178 3030 8140
My instagrams ~ I post games, fashion, life, & two fluffy hamsters
@instahamfam - @auxziliary - @heronie_kills

User Info: Auxziliary

Auxziliary
2 months ago#8
I also have chespin and froakie but haven’t started a breeding pool for those yet.
My instagrams ~ I post games, fashion, life, & two fluffy hamsters
@instahamfam - @auxziliary - @heronie_kills

Arishok
2 months ago#9
What else you got? @Auxziliary

FyreDemon2021
2 months ago#10
Auxziliary posted...
Welcome back friend!

I myself just picked it up again recently. So I’m more than happy to help.

I can hook you up with any of the original three. Also I’m breeding 4 IV+ fennekin right now. Let me know what you need.

1178 3030 8140

Yaaas! I added you as well. Not sure when you all will be on but just let me know. I’m free anytime
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Starter Fetish
  • Topic Archived